Anyone catch The Sarah Conner Chronicles?

en480c4

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mostly don't even notice commercial breaks anymore... with my directv dvr, I just skip 4 times, if there's no show yet, I do it again.

It's the only getting 4 minutes of continuous story line that gets me. And my craptacular comcast box has the 30 second advance as well, which is nice, but still an interruption.

so if tvguide.com is to be believed there are 4 episodes left that were finished before the writers strike and apparently as of now there have been no plans made one way or the other on making new episodes for this seasons (or I guess ever).

color me very fucking pissed if they don't continue it.

I've heard mixed reports on how happy FOX is with its performance. I guess the ratings have been steadily declining each week, but it's still first in key demographics. So it will be interesting to see what they decide. I guess it's expensive as hell, which is why it may not get the benefit of the doubt.

FYI there's apparently only 2 or 3 episodes left now not 4. But yeah I'm hearing the same thing Fox isn't happy with how the ratings have been declining since the first week especially for how high budget the show apparently is.

I still hope they bring it back.

I didn't like the last episode. I found it slow and repetitive, and the dialog not as good as before. Sort of flat and soap opera. I loved the first ones. Not sure what happened. I turned it off halfway through It seemed to be missing that tension and creepiness it had before.