Legit headphone stands

Nenso

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is acceptable to use :rofl:

lol, I'll keep that in mind.. thanks ^_^

And HEY! That was very nice, removing my signature, because it was very stupid and annoying.

Too sleepy to post impressions on the stand, but I'll type something.

The Woo Audio stands are very durable and easy to put together. The aluminum looks like it will last many years; however, Audio Technica are slightly too large for the stand because the ends of my A950LTD's cables from both sides touch my drawer.

No. I'm implying that the "rarer must mean better" philosophy seemed to apply here, just like it does for Black Gate caps.

hehe yeah thanks. i think i understand the opinion of woods around here aside from aesthetics.

Welcome, fuckface.

pleasure is all mine :)

Not to start a whole big debate, but different woods most certainly have differing resonant values, therefore can sound different in certain applications. For example Red Spruce was favored by Martin guitars for it's resonant qualities. You can take a long piece of Red Spruce and tap it and it will make a ringing sound.

Not to start a whole big debate, but different woods most certainly have differing resonant values, therefore can sound different in certain applications. For example Red Spruce was favored by Martin guitars for it's resonant qualities. You can take a long piece of Red Spruce and tap it and it will make a ringing sound.

most certainly. the type of wood as well as where it was on a tree trunk affects the sound in instruments like the guitar, violin, cello etc.

however i think the light hearted nature of wood in this thread was more to do with headphone stands :)

at least that is my understanding...