Legit headphone stands

Nenso

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow you people reply really fast..

I was thinking of getting woo stands, but will AT fit well on those? This guy named Jack replied to my email with a picture but I can't really tell since it's a front view. Thanks

why spend all that money when you can do just as well with a banana or a mug stand?

:useless:

Anyways, HOLY SH*T, FITZ. I always knew u were the AKG guy from HF, but.. wow I've never seen ur pics before.

I might end up grabbing a dual-end stand from Larry/Headphile and 2 stands from Woo (I have audio-technicas, Grados, might buy Beyers or Senns in the near future) I'm just worried about how well it fits my AT becuase ATs have wings which are.. in the way.. lol

Post pics! I would help much more if people get to see how they fit!

Thanks guys~

why spend all that money when you can do just as well with a banana or a mug stand?

I'm fine with it, it's just that banana/mug stands don't always work that well.. and they're really ugly.. remmeber, audio-technicas have wings lol

Hmmm, I've got one pair that resides in a case whenever not in use. The others fit into a pouch, or a drawer in the case of the HD201. So no stands for me. My best stand was very fitz-ian, a couple of long nails into the drywall, topped with about 2" thick foam, wrapped in electrical tape, worked very well back in the CD3K era :D

Great find! I'm definitely ordering.

As for the Headphile stand, I recently saw a single headphone stand used with the L3000. The pipe is too fat to fit between the wings and the band with clearance. You can use the stand but I don't think it's an optimal solution for AT cans.

One other thing, the Sennheiser headphone hanger works well with AT cans. It is wide enough so you can hang the headphone by the headphone bands.