Legit headphone stands

Nenso

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That page brings up an issue that has been bothering me -- I may just have to get the AT stand. When I hang my headphones freely (including the Leatherheads, and others that have rather nice pads), they touch towards the bottom. The AT stand appears to solve this for most headphones, but as the pictures show, does not for the Leatherheads. Anyone have any recommendations?

yea smeggy, i agree.. but I went with the much cheaper Woo Audio ones.. ill grab the AT ones another time probably.. maybe I'll get a Japanese friend to buy and ship me if it makes a difference.. seems like many people are charging like $35 for shipping

I love my swt stand (which I just realized I've never posted a picture of) but I'm not sure he really builds them for sale.

Thanks Nate.

Yes I do build them to sell. Everyone is custom though, as I hate building the same thing over and over. I have many pics of stands I've built for people that I could send to anyone who might be interested. Also S^2 Audio (warrior05 and I) has a less expensive stock stand that Scott builds, and they're quite nice on a budget.

I use wall hanging stands for my own headphones.

cableorganizers001708x9pa0.jpg

sigmapro940x708vd8.jpg

Nice. At first glance, it looked like a coathanger-sized headphone rack. Which is what I'm going to end up needing.

Does anyone have any ideas on the problem of pads touching at the bottom, or being flattened against the headphone stand? I was thinking a little brace that may angle in, so that the farther back you push the headphones on it's "rung", they are pushed apart slightly more. That way, one can push them back just to the point where they're not touching, but no more. Has anyone tried anything like this?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Nate.

Yes I do build them to sell. Everyone is custom though, as I hate building the same thing over and over. I have many pics of stands I've built for people that I could send to anyone who might be interested. Also S^2 Audio (warrior05 and I) has a less expensive stock stand that Scott builds, and they're quite nice on a budget.

I use wall hanging stands for my own headphones.

sigmapro940x708vd8.jpg

Wow those are really nice stands. Maybe I'll contact you in the future if I need something like that. Really nice how the hangers have a little curve so the headbands won't get damaged. Just wondering.. do u accept customer wood?