Audeze sold to Sony

MexicanDragon

On 8/25/2023 at 11:20 AM, TMoney said:

I thought Sony already had a decent headphone lineup. I don’t really get this move.

Great news for Audeze, on the other hand!

I hate to say it, but I wouldn’t want to be getting in to the high end headphone market. At least as an apple user their stuff is so solid and the wireless connection so convenient that more often than not I’ll just put on the air pod max rather than fire up the main headphone rig.

I agree, somewhat.   Ive basically given up on portable headphones/IEMs for my Airpod Max but still use the rigs if they are near.  But the wireless products from Apple are oh so convenient and sound pretty good. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, shellylh said:

I agree, somewhat.   Ive basically given up on portable headphones/IEMs for my Airpod Max but still use the rigs if they are near.  But the wireless products from Apple are oh so convenient and sound pretty good. 

I agree with you. Used to buy the best and latest IEM. Now at work I have the AirPodMax or Pros and that is really all I need when I am on the move. The only exception is when bike riding, I wear bone conduction earphones for my audio-books.

The only good headphones I need is my Staxes when I am at home.