Nenso

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyways, lol.. yay

Hello [Nenso],

If you are accompanied by an adult, you are welcome to come on the tour. It's really a legal issue that we can't allow people under 18 to go by themselves. If you're accompanied by a parent or guardian, then you can come on the tour.

Thanks,

JRR Staff.

Yesss... I had to e-mail them 3-4 times. At first I don't think they even read my e-mail carefully, but now its all good and gave me permission.

Now I just need to find an adult. Any volunteers :laugh:? :kitty:

Custom Nenso X JAPAN: The International eXperience

X JAPAN Concert Ticket.. $200

Fuel Fee.. $306

Airfare + Transportation.. $1294

Spend a few days with Nenso in Japan!!.. PRICELESS.

Haha, I actually have a few people I that are willing to take me depending on their busy time schedules. Two of my older cousins went to university in Japan but they are pretty busy. Hopefully, one of them will have time to take me.. if not I'll go anyways heh. =\ My post was just a joke.. don't worry about it.

Pay your ticket? ::) You're missing out!

Nenso, did you take the chance to see S.K.I.N. in long beach this past summer? or Jrock Rev?

Probably your best chance to see Yoshiki. I'd like to see the X concert in Japan too, but it just doesn't seem likely. Just grab the DVD afterwards (pretty sure they'll release one)

I forgot to answer you. I didn't go to see SKIN because I do not like the idea of jrock being "modified" for an American audience. That is exactly what Yoshiki did. MIYAVI/GACKT/YOSHIKI/SUGIZO is like combining a few popular, but different musicians together and I didn't like it at all. Another reason was that I don't enjoy anime conventions. I've never been to one nor will I want to go to one because it is filled with ignorant fangirls/fanboys who think they know everything about anime and that Naruto is the best thing ever. They have no idea what is 初音ミク (Hatsune Miku), a Japanese voice synthesizer by YAMAHA that is very popular with Japanese anime fans because you can use the program to cover jpop songs.

Jrock REV, I almost went but I didn't go because I was afraid of obese fangirls and it was 2 days before my week of exam finals. Heh, I even had the tickets for the General Admission of both days ready and help from some crazy Korean girl that was going to keep me a spot in the front of the line because she went there 4 days before the concert started. I sold them last second on eBay underpriced to some band guitarist guy and even gave him the tickets before he paid me. The guy was pretty nice and kept his word when he paid me back the day after the concert. After hearing about the rude fangirls screaming non-stop etc without respect at all for the performers, I'm going to Japan to watch X.