Why is the world so cruel!

Nenso

Edit: I forgot to mention that my main point in this thread is that there are so many events/things that has an age limit when it doesn't matter too much. I'm sure people have been to overseas by themselves and it isn't much of a big deal if they're 18+ or not, especially if it is a tour type of thing.

If you don't understand why it matters it'd be pretty worthless for me to explain it to you. You = not an adult = not able to make any legally binding decision. The consent forms themselves would probably be mind-numbing for a company organizing a trip like that not to mention if the person signing isn't technically responsible for their own person.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man.. I understand that his posts irritate some people but he's just sad he's not getting to see a band that he loves.

I'm not saying he should have posted it here, but this got blown up big time... Chill... O0

I would disagree. It's important for these types of discussions to occur. The internet allows people to ask these broader questions and then get answers from a potentially diverse group of individuals. The net result is a global electronic Zeitgeist that anyone can reference. This thread will eventually help some other underage headphone enthusiast X Japan fan who can not attend this concert because of the age limitation.

Frankly I see only good coming from this line of discussion. Remember, it is up to all of us to shape and mold the global electronic Zeitgeist; fail in your duty to update and enlighten those who frequent internet forums for counsel and all hell breaks lose. Pretty soon anyone of any age will be clammoring for their right to do anything. No, no, no, we need this discussion. Silence these proceedings and you just allow the terrorists to win.

Please continue.

:popcorn:

I think we should all help with this tragic situation. If he can't go to a simple concert, what's next on the list of prohibitions? No drinking? Sex? Driving? Soon they will ban all these great things for young people and then where would we be?

We may as well just give the place to the terrorists because it seems like they already won.

Nenso, get drunk while having sex on a highway before you lose it all.

I think we should all help with this tragic situation. If he can't go to a simple concert, what's next on the list of prohibitions? No drinking? Sex? Driving? Soon they will ban all these great things for young people and then where would we be?

We may as well just give the place to the terrorists because it seems like they already won.

Nenso, get drunk while having sex on a highway before you lose it all.

... wtf I didn't mean it like that. Somehow I had a feeling you guys were going to twist it around. :-\

Going to the concert? I've always wanted to attend one of theirs even before they disbanded so I have been anticipating this moment for a long time.

Heh you guys probably think OMG NENSO NO CONCERT, cry me a river. etc.. or something, but please try to read and understand what I actually mean.

n_maher: I understand that it is very troublesome for the company if there are underage people comming I guess. The responsibility for everyone who is underage, and if an accident happens is too much. Just stating that I feel that this isn't too much for me to handle and that I can take responsibility for myself.

-_-

You're right that's boring... FIGHT :stick:

haha.. MOSH PIT!! jk -_- I also don't understand why do people go to a concert to not listen to music but fight other fans..?

... wtf I didn't mean it like that. Somehow I had a feeling you guys were going to twist it around. :-\

Going to the concert? I've always wanted to attend one of theirs even before they disbanded so I have been anticipating this moment for a long time.

Heh you guys probably think OMG NENSO NO CONCERT, cry me a river. etc.. or something, but please try to read and understand what I actually mean.

-_-

discussion is futile. :rock:

I also don't understand why do people go to a concert to not listen to music but fight other fans..?
Moshing is not the same as fighting, although one often leads to the other.
I did read what else you said, but it pretty much sounds like whining to me. Please feel free to explain how it's not.

(makes a mental note to check out "X Japan" -- sounds like I might like them)

And before you get defensive -- I've been known to whine, too. At least I'm honest about it, when I whine, I know I'm whining. Others have been known call me out on it. One of the reasons you're attracting irritation is that any time someone criticizes you, you either get defensive or go into denial or something. You know, just once, try saying, "yeah, you're right, that was pretty whiney, I'll shut up now". You'd get a lot of points for that. There's nothing wrong with admitting you have faults -- we all have them.

(wanders off to look up "Zeitgeist")

Or OMG I'M A SPOILED LITTLE BITCH AND I CAN'T DO EXACTLY WHAT I WANT NO MATTER HOW IT IMPACTS OTHERS.

Because it's either that, or you're a bad joke that just won't end.

Moshing is not the same as fighting, although one often leads to the other.I did read what else you said, but it pretty much sounds like whining to me. Please feel free to explain how it's not.

(makes a mental note to check out "X Japan" -- sounds like I might like them)

And before you get defensive -- I've been known to whine, too. At least I'm honest about it, when I whine, I know I'm whining. Others have been known call me out on it. One of the reasons you're attracting irritation is that any time someone criticizes you, you either get defensive or go into denial or something. You know, just once, try saying, "yeah, you're right, that was pretty whiney, I'll shut up now". You'd get a lot of points for that. There's nothing wrong with admitting you have faults -- we all have them.

(wanders off to look up "Zeitgeist")

Yea you're right. I'll shut up now. :-\ Looks like I might still be able to go if I do some planning.