Head-Fi gnat meet chat

Dusty Chalk

This is why internet chat is banned from my computer. Few, if any things have a more detrimental effect on intelligence than internet chat, people lose 20 years off their age and half their IQ points upon entering a chatroom.

o rly? lol

link

OMG, why am I reading this? It's like 99% drivel! "Hey, who's the guy in the blue shirt?" "Hey, look, a chick!"

/closes window

SHADDUP u scrotal tissue. yer jealous u didnt go. we are super special and aren't cool. too bad u can't be there talking about how cool i am for being there and how cool thsi guy and that guy is for wearing blue shirts. wow wow wow lol lol... OMG, roflmao... etc.

SHADDUP u scrotal tissue. yer jealous u didnt go. we are super special and aren't cool. too bad u can't be there talking about how cool i am for being there and how cool thsi guy and that guy is for wearing blue shirts. wow wow wow lol lol... OMG, roflmao... etc.

No, you shut your piehole, smegma-breath.

I been waiting to use that one. Where ya been?

Actually, I laughed really hard on sunday when I first read this transcript. The guy with the webcam never told me you guys were stuck looking at my table. I could have done something to entertain, at least get you guys the coveted E500 for all to see :P. I did try to steer the webcam towards the ultrasone booth so that you could appreciate the pair of real good "cans" that were present there... Although, to be honest, I personally did not think they were real, but I would need to do the touch test, just to make sure...

One thing is for sure, the webcam was small enough that people needed to be aware of it to notice it. LOL.

gee cd44hi, thanks for saying hi to me at the meet. k thnx

: (

Well you know, at some point I was looking around trying to find out if there was anyone cursing, kicking people in the ass, ruckuss. But not, not really, everyone was really well behaved. Thought to myself: well, seems that mjg really did not make the meet. :P

seriously, it's regretfull we did not meet in person!

Well you know, at some point I was looking around trying to find out if there was anyone cursing, kicking people in the ass, ruckuss. But not, not really, everyone was really well behaved. Thought to myself: well, seems that mjg really did not make the meet. :P

seriously, it's regretfull we did not meet in person!

i kidnapped ray samuels... u missed it? I was practicing my ninja stealth, I was actually disguised as john grado. I came in and pretended to have a new headphone, it was erally a few bagels i didn't eat for breakfest.... mmmm....

sorry i missed ya. next time ; )