DC/Baltimore Regional Meet, August 2nd

grawk

are they custom ones or universal?

Universal. I just happened to be on their website this morning finding yet another audiologist since the one in my area they recommended screwed up my UE11 impressions twice. Anyway, it looks like the super.fi 5s are $169, the extended bass version is $199, a pro version at $259, and a vi version, for use with the iphone, is $189.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Universal. I just happened to be on their website this morning finding yet another audiologist since the one in my area they recommended screwed up my UE11 impressions twice. Anyway, it looks like the super.fi 5s are $169, the extended bass version is $199, a pro version at $259, and a vi version, for use with the iphone, is $189.

I see a single driver super.fi 5? And a super.fi 5 with the ipod plug.

Meh. I was worried about a new Triple.fi level IEM.

Alright, I'll see what I can do but we may have to kill some time, is there anything you want to do for the afternoon, perhaps a museum exhibit? Or whut?

Wow. Hadn't even given it any thought. I originally figured I'd just rent a car, drive to the hotel and nap while all you poor have-to-work slobs had to work. I'd be up to do something, even if just hanging out.

I've found a chink in my wife's armor. She seems to be cool about me coming up for this meet. It's not 100% but close. I can fly in BWI for free with a ticket from Southwest. Is there a train or bus that will get me to where I would need to be? I'm leaning towards arriving at 5:20 pm 8/1.

Vicki, when are you leaving to head back to Florida?

I've found a chink in my wife's armor. She seems to be cool about me coming up for this meet. It's not 100% but close. I can fly in BWI for free with a ticket from Southwest. Is there a train or bus that will get me to where I would need to be? I'm leaning towards arriving at 5:20 pm 8/1.

Vicki, when are you leaving to head back to Florida?

Yay, Mike! Here's my return flight into on AirTran:

August 03, 2008, Flight 956 [Non-Stop] Seat: 27C

Departing Baltimore/Washington, MD (BWI) at 05:02 PM

Arriving Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL) at 07:30 PM

Mike, don't even worry about it, I'd be happy to pick you up, no problem. Maybe if Vicki wants, we can find something to do in the area and ride over together? The Baltimore Aquarium is nice. ;);)groucho.gif

Or if she wants, I can try dropping her off at the hotel and come back for you, either way -- one of us will take care of it.

Thanks for the offer. I will let you know. It's crazy for people to come out to BWI to get me when I can jump on a train and get closer, either Union Station or Shady Grove or get stevieo to drag his sorry ass out to get me. I only say that since you are going to Baltimore earlier to get Vicki. If you happen to be in Baltimore, that's another story.