DC/Baltimore Regional Meet, August 2nd

grawk

So, for the room situation, mike, you're sharing the 2br with me, right?

Anyone on our sofa? Anyone need the other 1br suite I have? It's a king and a sofabed, I think. br + lr

Bedroom 2 is mine. If I can fit it, I may bring the Nugget Beta22. The priority will be the T-Shirts, if ready in time.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys have a great time, it does not look good for me making the meet as I have had family stuff come up. This sucks because it looks like this is going to be an epic meet given the attendees. Have a great time and please take plenty of pics of the people and the party.

we're not taking any pictures or posting any impressions :)

:indra:;D

Have a great time people. Looking forward to your impressions already.

As a sidenote, I convinced my boyfriend that a meet in America would be totally awesome so there might be a small tinywiny ubersmall chance that we'll attend the next CanJam (and travel through the US of A afterwards)...Winning the lotery would certainly help :D

It's been posted both in this thread and on the other site several times:

We're going ot the brickskeller friday night, meeting there at 9pm. Saturday we're going to dinner at the dogfish head after the meet, then going back to the hotel.

I thought you were at least mildly interested in them.

MBP fund is pretty sluggish at the moment, because the UE10/UE11/Freq fund is getting first priority :)

Mildly interested, but not looking for customs for a very long time, if ever. I'm very happy with my triple.fi.

Also should have posted a smiley with that reply, just so you know I was just busting your chops :)

:indra:;D

Have a great time people. Looking forward to your impressions already.

As a sidenote, I convinced my boyfriend that a meet in America would be totally awesome so there might be a small tinywiny ubersmall chance that we'll attend the next CanJam (and travel through the US of A afterwards)...Winning the lotery would certainly help :D

Definitely you both would both would have fun. Even if he isn't into headphone-fi, he'll be able to find many things to do in the LA area while you are at the meet.

My wife and I live in Santa Barbara, a very nice beach town about 1.5 hours up the coast (north) from LA. You'd be welcome to stay at our house before and/or after the meet. We'll be staying in LA during the meet. You just can't be allergic to cats or birds. :P

I'm sure that other people would be happy to host you during your travels too. So that should keep the cost of your vacation down.