• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I think the current plan is:

Friday lateish (8/9pm) hit brickskellar for beers

Saturday meet 10-5, then dogfish or somewhere else for dinner

then anyone who wants back to the hotel for drinks and socializing

So Friday night is downtown? So we should probably stop telling humanflyz to go to the Shady Grove metro stop, huh?

Look like Dupont Circle is the closest metro stop.

Well, today my wife suggest that I should go to this meet. Boy, do I have a great wife or what? ;D Anyway, the cheapest ticket for me was into BWI, so hopefully I'll be riding out of there with Vicki (if she doesn't have to work) and Mike. Unfortunately, my flight arrives a little later, at 6:47. As Dan pointed out, at least the traffic will be less then. :) Looking forward to seeing you all.

Well, today my wife suggest that I should go to this meet. Boy, do I have a great wife or what? ;D Anyway, the cheapest ticket for me was into BWI, so hopefully I'll be riding out of there with Vicki (if she doesn't have to work) and Mike. Unfortunately, my flight arrives a little later, at 6:47. As Dan pointed out, at least the traffic will be less then. :) Looking forward to seeing you all.

Ken, I arrive at 5:20. I'll wait around the airport for you. No reason for Dusty and Vicki to come to the airport 2 times, well 3 times for Dusty.

You guys have room for one more from Illinoise?

Always room for one more.

Ken, I arrive at 5:20. I'll wait around the airport for you. No reason for Dusty and Vicki to come to the airport 2 times, well 3 times for Dusty.

Thanks. I'm under the impression that Dusty and Vicki may do local things, including a visit to a top Vegan restaurant, before you come in. Then you all would just have to wait for me. That way, it's one trip (well 1.5 for Dusty and Vicki) for everybody. If that doesn't pan out I'm sure that you and I can get to the hotel.

Always room for one more.

Absolutely!

Of course

This is becoming a mini-national meet rather quickly. Morphsci, I look forward to meeting you.

Absolutely!

Thanks everybody. I look forward to meeting everyone, especially the Florida derelicts crew. My plane gets into BWI at 6:00 pm and I rented a car. If anyone needs a ride and doesn't mind driving with a recovering Chicago driver, let me know