Post your childhood pics

swt61

We're mostly all grown ups now, with realistic ideas and expectations.

Show us who you were when your goals and dreams were unhindered by caution flags and dead end roads.

I wasn't overly unique, I wanted to be a rock star. Didn't matter that I couldn't sing.

1969577x788mg5.jpg

Yes those were my real teeth.

Don't have anything on digital, but I did look like a 10 year old Daniel Radcliffe. If only it stayed that way unfortunately.

The freaky thing is that I have virtually no childhood memories before age 17. Must have been all the drugs I was on at the time (bad health problems here but let's not get into that). So, in a sense, I didn't have a childhood.

Explains a thing or two :(

Must have been the formula Grawk.

Don't have anything on digital, but I did look like a 10 year old Daniel Radcliffe. If only it stayed that way unfortunately.

The freaky thing is that I have virtually no childhood memories before age 17. Must have been all the drugs I was on at the time (bad health problems here but let's not get into that). So, in a sense, I didn't have a childhood.

Explains a thing or two :(

That is pretty freaky!

all my childhood pics are at my mother's house, assuming any exist.

Mine were lost by my Father during my parents divorce. But a few years back my Grandmother divided all of my families childhood pics that they had and gave them to me and my siblings. It was really cool to see them after a 30 year absence.