Which beer to get?

guzziguy

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet, the Maudite is a good beer. The Unibroue brewery is not far from where I live and most of their beers range from decent to excellent. I just wish they'd take more risks and release something other than Belgian-style beers. My favorite from them is the Trois-Pistoles. Yummy. :cool:

Then you may want to check out "Dieu du Ciel", they make a sick russian imperial coffee stout that clocks in at 9.5% and their IPA's are reasonable. I went to their bar and they had a very diverse selection of 15 different beers of theirs at a reasonable price.

Then you may want to check out "Dieu du Ciel", they make a sick russian imperial coffee stout that clocks in at 9.5% and their IPA's are reasonable. I went to their bar and they had a very diverse selection of 15 different beers of theirs at a reasonable price.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I already know about them. ;)

They started bottling some of their beers a year ago, so you can also buy them at a couple of spots. Did you try the [url=http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/1141/10325]P

Read my message from the beginning to the end and answer again! ;)

Doh! I believe the Peche Mortel is just an imperial stout though, not a Russian imperial Stout. They had another imperial stout at some point which was labeled as a Russian imperial stout, don't remember the name though.