Editing history

jinp6301

Another forum I go to just implemented a edit history type thing where anyone can see if a post was edited and what the post looked like before it was edited, sort of like wikipedia. I'm not completely sure if the forum software here could implement it but it would be pretty cool to have that feature available and increase the edit window a little more

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tend to redo posts 3 times or more to get the first post `right` so it may get quite cluttered if my post + revisions were shown at once. As an aid to curiosity though and if it could be done without being intrusive to a threads` flow I`d be unbothered by it :)

Another forum I go to just implemented a edit history type thing where anyone can see if a post was edited and what the post looked like before it was edited, sort of like wikipedia. I'm not completely sure if the forum software here could implement it but it would be pretty cool to have that feature available and increase the edit window a little more

SO WE CAN CATCH ASSHATTRY IN THE ACT LOL.

[edit:] have an auricap

auricap_4_jinp6301.png