Head-Case Fantasy Football

tkam

Damn, I hadn't noticed Raffy's game against Shelly - that just looks mean.

As for my team, here's hoping my WRs will score more than 7 points combined. :palm: At least they apparently have found what's been causing Harvin's migraine, though that won't matter unless Favre starts throwing better.

Edited by Salt Peanuts

So the Brent and Deepak game still has some mystery, and Nate and Vicki still have some points to score to determine winner. Looks like the rest are fairly well settled.

Now it comes down to overall high score between Shelly, Nate, Brent, Brian and me to see who leads the league after week one.

Sorry Raffy. :(

Raffy does have 4 players left but...

Jeff, your projection is looking pretty good for overall score.

By the way, either I don't understand the D/ST scoring or they are incorrect as stated on ESPN.

The league rules say that you are supposed to get 10 points for 0 points allowed. It seems that we are starting with 15 points for 0 points allowed. I am guessing that this is new and that they haven't updated the rules or is there something more subtle happening?

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leaguesetup/settings?leagueId=432830

Edited by shellylh

By the way, either I don't understand the D/ST scoring or they are incorrect as stated on ESPN.

The league rules say that you are supposed to get 10 points for 0 points allowed. It seems that we are starting with 15 points for 0 points allowed. I am guessing that this is new and that they haven't updated the rules or is there something more subtle happening?

League Settings - Free Fantasy Football - ESPN

Shelly, you also get 5 points for the defense allowing less than 100 total yards, which is why your defense starts with 15 points (10 points for 0 points allowed and 5 points for less than 100 total yards allowed).

So Shelly starts the season in First Place, though she should be careful as she is a 5 point underdog next week when she plays against Deepak.

Second and Third place face off next week so there will be some changes at the top.

We will have to wait and see how our returning champ responds to Shelly's beat down but Raffy has some work to do.

Dinny's team played almost as badly as his Jets did last night. Almost.

Vicki and Ivan face off against Blows Goats and the Goat Blower has a slight advantage on paper. Ivan better look at his line-up.

Somehow we ended up with all the 1-0 teams facing off and all of the 0-1 teams facing off so there will be a lot of 1-1 teams at the end of next week.

Edited by VPI

We will have to wait and see how our returning champ responds to Shelly's beat down but Raffy has some work to do.

I'm glad the sodomization of my team is over.....looking forward to playing better on Week 2. My starters have a lot of room to improve but I did like what I saw from my bench, particularly Palmer and Dez. Time to work the waiver wire! :)

On a more positive note, I "lost" in my paid league last night by around 2 points but when I woke up this morning after the stats were made official, I ended up winning by 3.5 points.....I'd rather be lucky than good!