Head-Case Fantasy Football

tkam

If it makes you feel any better, I suffered through 3 weeks of his paltry production only to release him right before his best game of the year (so far) that would have won me the game this past week.

We'll see if this past week was sign of things to come, which, unfortunately, largely depends on Carson Palmer.

Edited by Salt Peanuts

There are definitely some strange statistics in this league. Our 2nd highest scorer is sitting at 1-3 and below 5 teams that have scored fewer points than him. Match-ups are a killer in Bring out Your Dead's case.

Well, I'm up against Bryan this week, so although it sucks, I hope his losing streak continues and I can actually get another win. My overall points haven't been bad at all, but I've been on the bottom.

I definitely thought this was my week to fall. Nate has beaten me every time we have played I think. Of course in another league that I was undefeated in I ended up getting blown out when projections showed me winning by 55.

It is great to see such a high level of competition in the league.

I definitely thought this was my week to fall. Nate has beaten me every time we have played I think. Of course in another league that I was undefeated in I ended up getting blown out when projections showed me winning by 55.

It is great to see such a high level of competition in the league.

Jeff, I take solace in the fact that if you had played any of your other bench players (well, practically) I would have gotten crushed. The loss of Reggie bush and failure of others to contribute with no viable free agent RBs is going to make it a tough year for me to be anything other than average.