Ultimate Ears Customer Service?

naamanf

Any one here have to deal with a RMA from Ulitmate Ears? I sent in a pair of Triple-Fi's over three months ago and they keep giving me the run around saying they shipped replacements. So far there are supposedly two sets of replacements in the mail which should have been here by now. I typically like to give companies the benfit of the doubt but I am starting to get pretty pissed. I guess it's more important for them to go give away headphones to celbrities than take care of actual paying customers. :mad:

Well I guess that trick is have your wife call companies and complain. New pair of Triple-Fi's arrived by Fed-Ex today :prettyprincess: To bad I am stuck with a pair of Shures for the next month. All's well that ends well I guess.

Glad to hear it, we wouldn't want to have to summon up the collective wrath of HeadCase unless it was absolutely necessary.

UE + Logitech? *shudders* I had a Logitech headset from a long time ago, it was really bad. I'm worried.

It probably is a good thing for everyone except that it completely changes the companies image. Just because I don't like their image anymore though isn't going to affect the huge amounts of attention grabbing ability and R&D efforts by Logitech. A product like this is more likely to make Logitech produce better products and not lower the quality of the original I sincerely hope.

As for customer service... more customers and cheaper product = fail. :( Don't expect such understanding from the other side of the line anymore, they were actually above and beyond generous before in my experiences.