Crossover Mac/Linux/Games free tomorrow

I downloaded both CrossOver and CrossOver Games last night, before the rush got really serious. CrossOver registered immediately, but as of yet, I haven't been able to get the Games version to reg. It complains about a corrupted download. I'm not sure if this is the file I have, or some problem it is having with the CodeWeavers server.

Not really, SupCom is hugely resource intensive. I beat both SupCom and SC:FA on my poor PC and the later boards of Forged Alliance were essentially "turn based" for me. I'd pause the game, suss out the situation, give my units orders, then unpause and watch the action unfold at 2-3FPS. This was at the lowest possible detail setting. knuckledragger-albums-smileys-picture241-blink.gif The thing is, in my advanced years, very few video games interest me. I was obsessed with Total Annihilation back in the day. SupCom, being the spiritual success of TA, was the one game that captivated me last year. I'm probably in the clear for future video game addictions untill Fallout 3 and StarCraft 2 come out.