am I the only one who thinks xkcd is NOT funny?

postjack

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just get both. From what little I've cared to read on the matter, some suggest that people thought Hoffman wasn't the right man for the job, as some of the AP sacds have a bit of haze or noise or whatever. Its a moot point, since every recording is different, and he's big on not altering the master tapes in anyway, whereas others may use noise reduction, or other things.

The SH forum is the biggest bunch of goddamn pussies I've ever seen. They bitch if the barcode isnt in the proper place. Its fucking MUSIC. Thats why SACD isnt doing better than it is, these idiots cry foul when the ink toner isnt quite right. Just the stupidest, petty bullshit.

You'd think people with $15,000 speakers wouldn't have a problem with $30 cds, but you'd be wrong :palm:

Seems on casual observation that the most fanatical SACD partisans all seem to be Euros.
Being an SACD fanatical-boy, I have to weigh in on this matter.

However, I have no idea. The best I can come up with is this: maybe those of us on this side of the pond are embarrassed to be siding with Sony, whereas Europeans don't have that problem.

The SH forum is the biggest bunch of goddamn pussies I've ever seen. They bitch if the barcode isnt in the proper place. Its fucking MUSIC. Thats why SACD isnt doing better than it is, these idiots cry foul when the ink toner isnt quite right. Just the stupidest, petty bullshit.

You'd think people with $15,000 speakers wouldn't have a problem with $30 cds, but you'd be wrong :palm:

This is awesome, by the way. :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...