deepak

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got through listening to Oriental Express too, along with two albums

jennifer warnes "The Hunter"

The Red Hot Ray Brown trio

What do you think of the queen of the B3? Not bad.

How is The Hunter? I keep looking at the ads for it but I have never heard it or even read a review.

What do you think of the queen of the B3? Not bad.

How is The Hunter? I keep looking at the ads for it but I have never heard it or even read a review.

I first heard her on XM radio (jazz station) while driving. Went online and picked up both CDs. I like them.

I put the Hunter Album at a solid 7-8/10 on both prodution and music. Not one of my favorites or anything, but worth owning.

I first heard her on XM radio (jazz station) while driving. Went online and picked up both CDs. I like them.

I put the Hunter Album at a solid 7-8/10 on both prodution and music. Not one of my favorites or anything, but worth owning.

Thanks Tom. Did you get the recent release of the 45 RPM Famous Blue Raincoat? I really do like that one.

Now playing:

FLY -- Sky & Country

41AEYfTgjbL._SS500_.jpg

Edited by Voltron

Voltron,

I keep meaning to get that, glad you reminded me. Another "investment" record. :-)

True dat, and it is like an Audiophile Membership Card to some, but I actually like that record. Todd has been high on the Julie London 45 RPM also, but I am not sure how often I would listen to that one.

True dat, and it is like an Audiophile Membership Card to some, but I actually like that record. Todd has been high on the Julie London 45 RPM also, but I am not sure how often I would listen to that one.

If your talking about the "Julie is her Name" mono album its pretty good. Not something i am playing everyday but its good, My wife picked it up for me.

Just got through listening to two Sonny Clark 45rpm Blue Notes that i hadnt listened to until today.

"Cool Struttin"

"Leapin & Lopin"

Both really nice. Heading back down for some blues before i crash.