Qualia 010 headband/fit fix

Asr

So as most people know, the Qualia 010 Medium-sized headband is actually too big for most people. I have the M-sized headband myself and have been struggling to get a nice fit with it. At first I was using a folded-up linen to close up the space between the headband and the top of my head but it always felt ridiculous (and looked ridiculous too) so the other day I began looking for a better solution and one day while doing some routine cleaning, I realized I could use a sponge! Yes, a sponge, and it ended up being perfect - just the right amount of leverage and comfortable too. There was only one last issue, how to attach the sponge to the headband without causing any damage and could be reversed if needed. After thinking about it for 5 seconds, I realized I could probably tie the sponge to the headband, and so I did, using a sewing needle and string.

And now for the pic of my effort. Who needs a Small headband now? :P

q010_twk.jpg

I used a wad of bubble wrap at a Florida meet to achieve the same thing. Worked pretty well.

Any number of other objects could be used too of course actually - a sock, a thick wad of cash, crinkled-up newspaper, etc. It all depends on what you're willing to put on top of your head... :D

What about using a jeweler's screwdriver to adjust the earcups upward? Unless it's already in the fully up position.

I made sure to adjust the earcups to the fully up position when I first got the headphones, thx tho.