Is Building a Power Cable Similar to Building an Interconnect

The Monkey

I'm not sure, there's some controversy regarding this. Green tea and black tea are the same thing, only the black tea is roasted/fermented/painted/whatever. So on the one hand, don't be fooled by the fact that it's green, but on the other, that's what I've been told. I.E. it's probably an oversimplification, and is more complex than that.

To tell you the truth, it doesn't feel as caffeinated as even regular tea, I have no idea why. If I drink enough, late, it will keep me up. So I don't, but I can get away with a little.

I'm not sure what your goals are, but if you want to cut down without giving up caffeine, it's the perfect solution. If you want that "jolt", look elsewhere.

I would recommend the following: get plenty of sleep, drink lots of water, get some regular activity (exercise), start the day with protein, and don't forget to breathe. In other words, then you won't need the jolt.

I don't really feel I need to stop drinking coffee. I probably drink too much fer sure, but . . . it tastes good. All the above is sound advice of course, but if I have a "goal" it is to determine if I can substitute green tea for my coffee (or some of my coffee) and get all that anti-oxidant wonder crap that green tea has. I think I may try and sub green tea for my afternoon jolt.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... Also: vinegar, specifically the apple cider variety.

I guess I'll live forever, twice! I've got about 500 gallons of cider vinager in the warehouse!! :D

brilliant ideia: What about cider vinegar boiled power plugs and sockets? From the snake oil POV it should be as good as the crio shit!