i'm on a roll... the kgsshv

kevin gilmore

If I remember correctly that was done so all the transistor leads would be bent the same length. While of course nothing bad will come of using the pads with them, they are not necessary. I'm not sure why it was done in the PSU - maybe just precautionary? Anyway they don't need it, otherwise my amp wouldn't be playing sweet music right now grin.gif

Never bought anything from them but these guys have them for $1.99: http://netsemi.com/p...ls-plnn-ac.aspx. If you are willing to wait for mouser they have over 1000 on order now, but you will be waiting a while...

I think that $1.99 not a bad price if you need only two dozens. Thanks for the link, I am going to buy these. Taking in to account possibility that mouser could increase the price a bit after they got them in stock, plus mouser have a tendency to push availability dates back further.

Do these need to be matched? The BOM calls for 12 of them. How many should one order to be relatively sure of getting enough usable parts. I'll be building the internal heatsink model, so I don't need the "A" part.

One more question. Is this the latest BOM and is it for the internal heatsink model?

If not, could someone please direct me to the latest BOM?

Sub Total: $39.80 (USD)

Would you like an estimate of shipping costs? Country: United StatesCanadaArgentinaArmeniaArubaAustraliaAustriaAzerbaijanBahamasBangladeshBelarusBelgiumBelizeBermudaBoliviaBosnia and HerzegowinaBrazilBulgariaCayman IslandsChileChinaColombiaCosta RicaCroatiaCubaCyprusCzech RepublicDenmarkDominican RepublicEcuadorEgyptFinlandFranceGeorgiaGermanyGibraltarGreeceGuatemalaHong KongHungaryIndiaIndonesiaIrelandIsraelItalyJamaicaJapanJordanKazakhstanKorea, Democratic People's Republic ofKuwaitMalaysiaMexicoNetherlandsNew ZealandNorwayPakistanParaguayPeruPhilippinesPolandPortugalPuerto RicoQatarRomaniaRussiaSaudi ArabiaSingaporeSlovakia (Slovak Republic)SloveniaSouth AfricaSpainSwedenSwitzerlandTaiwanThailandTurkeyUkraineUnited Arab EmiratesUnited KingdomUnited States minor outlying islandsUruguayUzbekistanVenezuelaYugoslavia City: Postal Code: Shipping And Tax Estimate Shipping: (UPS Worldwide Expedited) $202.29 (USD) Tax: $0.00 (USD) Total: $242.09 (USD)

CURRENCY CONVERTER WIDGET

EURAUD.png

Mid-market rates: 2011-12-15 20:41 UTC 202.29 AUD = 154.172 EUR Australian Dollar Euro 1 AUD = 0.762136 EUR 1 EUR = 1.31210 AUD

New Conversion

If not, could someone please direct me to the latest BOM?

Here's the one I've been using. Prices might need to be updated.

Edit: spotted one thing. At R6 and R16, Use 20k for 450V supply, or 18K for 500V supply. For 475V supply I believe it is 19.1K to get around 473V?

Edited by ujamerstand