slower forum

Knuckledragger

iDevices? seriously?

Yeah, WTF is wrong with not wanting to type out iPhone/Touch/iPad?

Flash is still a problem for iDevices you say? Aww.

Clicking on a standard link to the video will open the YouTube app on the iPhone/Touch/iPad, but clicking on where the embedded video should be wont work. To play one of those videos on an iPhone/Touch/iPad one has to quote the post to see the link, copy the link out of the quoted text, and paste the link into Safari address bar to open it. I usually end up just waiting until I get home and can view it on my computer because it's such a PITA. (Fitz, do I have to spell out PITA too, because that would be a real pain in the ass?)

Yeah, WTF is wrong with not wanting to type out iPhone/Touch/iPad?

iDunno

Fitz, do I have to spell out PITA too, because that would be a real pain in the ass?

I'm sure if you were to forcibly insert it into your anus that would be a real PITA too. :)

Clicking on a standard link to the video will open the YouTube app on the iPhone/Touch/iPad, but clicking on where the embedded video should be wont work. To play one of those videos on an iPhone/Touch/iPad one has to quote the post to see the link, copy the link out of the quoted text, and paste the link into Safari address bar to open it. I usually end up just waiting until I get home and can view it on my computer because it's such a PITA.

That sounds like the best idea. You can browse the less media-intensive parts of H-C on your mobile device and save the Slow until you're on a proper computer. Certainly that's much easier than trying to convince other head casers to post a URL along with an embedded video.

w9ZiF.jpg

Oldie but goodie.

9Dkuo.jpg

ytbDU.jpg

Edited by Knuckledragger