slower forum

Knuckledragger

It's a mini-meme.  There's a whole series of misattributed quotes and misidentified characters, most are sci-fi/fantasy related.  The original one was Spock, IIRC.  The above pic is the first punk rock themed variant I've seen, so I felt compelled to post it.

7lxfrzU.jpg

7PbPNoQ.jpg

NT33CNj.jpg

WvLJn5y.jpg

z12ER.gif

Ben Templesmith rules:

how I wanna cyber... Have U got strong desire do it with me? Let's cybersex, wait for U on the site powosa.com. I'm called Svetulik there.

Yes, I have a strong desire to "do it" with you. By "it" I assume you mean we both dress up as 13th century Scotsmen, get mohawks, steal some Choppers and ride through the night singing various tunes from Les Misérables while downing enough drugs to start shitting amphetamines.

So let's get it on. Your oversized glasses and poor quality english are turning me on too much. I'll even supply the kilts.

i've been having the biggest crush on you for awhile now...hopefully you feel the same way about me..i'm not on here a lot but i'm on willyoumeet.me under "noregrets14"

Well...what can I say? I dig your wonderful eyes. The way that lazy one points off to the side. I adore that lump on your back that moves on it's own, even when you're sleeping. Your skin, how can I say, feels like a bunch of ball bearings in a bag made of kangaroo scrotum. Just with more hair. How can I resist?

In short, I can't wait to "meet" you on that website. Oh yes. For sure.

It's like a more eloquent "i put on my wizard cape and hat"...

EDIT:  Missed one, this might be my favourite:

What do you think of the demise of Wizard Magazine?

Wait....they had a magazine?

xqh3Rck.jpg

NSFW if you look really closely. 

05SnqMd.jpg

PgX1GCH.jpg

The MacBeth M5N, the synth featured in the center of the above picture of Tim "Love" Lee's studio.

Amerstens -- no, pretty much if you look from far away, as well.  Pretty much even if you squint and your eyelashes distort the image.  In fact, I can't come up with a view that is SFW.

Re: synth -- wow, the first time I looked, I just assumed it was a 2600, I guess it's not.