All Activity
Past hour
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
LEENALCHI - SUGUNGGA LEENALCHI on Qobuz https://open.qobuz.com/album/u0icfdl0p72e3 Someone always explains my thoughts better than I can. So, ill just say, I can no longer say I hate K-Pop. I like one K-pop album and it's this one. I'll let some dude at Qobuz take it from here: SUGUNGGA sounds like a genre argument settled by force. Leenalchi's four pansori vocalists--Ahn Yi Ho, Choi Su In, Park Soo Bum, and Ra Seo Jin-deliver the album's 18th century turtle-and-rabbit narrative in the tradition's characteristic guttural, almost strained vocal style, full of sudden pitch shifts and rhythmic hiccups that are clearly deliberate technique... ...Leenalchi's willingness to let centuries-old vocaltechnique carry just as much rhythmic weight as the bass and drums rather than floating decoratively above them is an approach that could easily flatten into a gimmick over a full album, but SUGUNGGA keeps the groove genuinely propulsive rather than merely novel, letting the tradition and the funk each pull their own weight. Ex.
-
Songs You Came Across On Some Streaming Service And Thought Your Head-Case Buds Might Enjoy Too. No Critical Endorsement Implied. Fuck Vevo etc.
I have concluded it's not just a me thing and they actually kick ass. Do with this what you will.
Today
-
Songs You Came Across On Some Streaming Service And Thought Your Head-Case Buds Might Enjoy Too. No Critical Endorsement Implied. Fuck Vevo etc.
If you typed "design a band to make Stretch squee" into Claude, this would probably come out. 🫠
-
binuza joined the community
-
arora joined the community
-
What are you listening to Part the Third
After Mikey’s post listening again - Swift’s folklore
-
The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
- World War 3 Thread
Great, just what we need....TWO fucked up and degenerative old men running these countries!- World War 3 Thread
Putin, 73, Gets Confused in Stuttering Speech to Reporters. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.Yesterday
- The Official Head-Case Photography Thread.
The pain of living on MV. Four different "updates" on the delivery of my new camera. Two trips to the post office. No fuckin' camera. The clerk's advice was to try back tomorrow.- Analysis
So this happened to me... I seem to be late to the game. Great to see/hear Serj anytime. So I had to figure some things out. and There are more - but they are more reactions not analysis. Video pulls a lot from Matrix (and many others)- What are you listening to Part the Third
- The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
A genius of love having soup. Not really why this photo appeared in my world but I love it for some reason.- The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
Last week
- What are you listening to Part the Third
Electric Warrior by T. Rex (1971) https://open.qobuz.com/album/0603497926008 Example (The easy one to pick) I had not realized until recently how big T.Rex was at the time. So I put this one on, yup, very good. Really a vehicle for Marc Bolan, and I am okay with that.- Songs You Came Across On Some Streaming Service And Thought Your Head-Case Buds Might Enjoy Too. No Critical Endorsement Implied. Fuck Vevo etc.
- What are you listening to Part the Third
- RIP someone or another
RIP Conrad "Chronos" Lant, frontman of legendary metal band Venom. I was never really into Venom, but their influence on bands and entire genres that followed is undeniable.- Ye Macce Threade
Apple is discontinuing support for Intel based applications sooner rather than later. This is bad as I have a shit-ton of old photo editing apps I use with varying degrees of regularity. The current market for used 2018 Intel based Macs (the last year for them) is exploding. i7 models with decent RAM are particularly expensive. I saw a 64GB model go for $500 on eBay and a 32GB model hit just below $400. 2018s do have replaceable RAM, but good luck finding the right SODIMMS at a non-insane price. Thanks, AI! I'm going to purchase a clean 2018 Mini in the next week or so. Also, I explained ^ to a friend of mine and referenced the neuron activation meme. He sent me this: So I guess I'm part of the problem.- Speaker Porn
- Stax SRM-3: Guidance on DC Offset Trimpot Placement
here is what the schematic is supposed to look like srm212.pdf- World War 3 Thread
Russia stating openly that they are declaring war on NATO, gaslighting it as something other than it is https://apnews.com/article/nato-russia-nuclear-kaliningrad-hybrid-sabotage-2bd21dbaf9d67f5e2aada61e9ce8bf06- Songs You Came Across On Some Streaming Service And Thought Your Head-Case Buds Might Enjoy Too. No Critical Endorsement Implied. Fuck Vevo etc.
- The Knuckledragger 3rd Memorial Slow Forum Post
- What are you listening to Part the Third
Myrkur - Spine. Also got this on vinyl. This has grown on me a LOT! Love the melodic mix with some heavier music. Example (Live version):- The Official Head-Case Photography Thread.
- The Official Head-Case Photography Thread.
Some more Garry - World War 3 Thread
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.