Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dusty Chalk

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dusty Chalk

  1. So you're maxed out, right? That's pretty sweet right there. I feel fortunate if I get 50% (which I don't -- my employer does things differently -- if you're in the program at all, they match as much as they're going to). Me: wrote most of a report of my project of the last few months -- anticipating it being cut off and a new one started as of next week. I won't say I was almost done, but I really do wish I was a lot further than I am with my part.
  2. Well, then it's a toss-up.
  3. No salmonella == win!
  4. Dusty Chalk replied to swt61's topic in Headphones
    I don't know what a tice is. And I still don't see why it would make a difference. Unless TICE means you're fat. Because the "angle of departure" should help not prevent anything (is that a triple negative?). Listen, I'm sure if you google "autofellatio", you'll find all types -- including whatever a full TICE is -- who have tried and (ahem) wait for it SUCCEEDed and no, that is one that I will NOT lemme google it for you. We should probably split this off into a different conversation so that the googlebots don't classify us as a pornographic site.
  5. Dusty Chalk replied to swt61's topic in Headphones
    Incorrect, by a factor of three. In reverse order: (a) it wouldn't negate the ability to do that (might negate the ability to fuck oneself*, but I don't see why it would negate the ability to fold oneself like that); ( it wouldn't necessarily instigate a chubby (I wouldn't); and © we don't know that he/she/it doesn't have a chubby, it's kind of dark there. Now, given all that said -- those do kind of look like women's shoes. * Hard is hard; but soft is impossible.
  6. Dusty Chalk replied to swt61's topic in Headphones
    Why are you guys so sure that that's a woman? Because she has long hair? Isn't that presumptuous?
  7. Dusty Chalk replied to Aimless1's topic in Headphones
    Yeah, but he built the amps himself, do you really think that's going to be a problem with these headphones?
  8. Hey, fans of Community, did you know there are webisodes? Or (for those of us who use NoScript or flashblock or fucked up their linux kernel and can't otherwise figure out how to get the NBC.com videos to view) here: Hulu - Community: Pat Isakson Screws Up, Part 1 Hulu - Community: Pat Isakson Screws Up, Part 2 Hulu - Community: Greendale's First Straight A: Accessibility Hulu - Community: Greendale's Second Straight A: Affordability Hulu - Community: Greendale's Third & Fourth Straight A: Air Conditioning / Awesome New Friends Hulu - Community: Greendale's Final Straight A: A Lot of Classes
  9. Hey, fans of Community, did you know there are webisodes? Or (for those of us who use NoScript or flashblock or fucked up their linux kernel and can't otherwise figure out how to get the NBC.com videos to view) here: Hulu - Community: Pat Isakson Screws Up, Part 1 Hulu - Community: Pat Isakson Screws Up, Part 2 Hulu - Community: Greendale's First Straight A: Accessibility Hulu - Community: Greendale's Second Straight A: Affordability Hulu - Community: Greendale's Third & Fourth Straight A: Air Conditioning / Awesome New Friends Hulu - Community: Greendale's Final Straight A: A Lot of Classes
  10. Dusty Chalk replied to swt61's topic in Headphones
    Machine holds?
  11. Hooray!
  12. Sounds like my cuppa tea, will check out.
  13. That's pretty funny. I bet they have stuff for guns as well.
  14. Moar Big Bang Theory -- very enjoyable show. Like the smart jokes and the nerd jokes more than the typical sitcom jokes, but still worthwhile.
  15. Stop...hammertime?
  16. Dusty Chalk replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    Amityville house for sale
  17. Me now this too. EDIT: Fucking awesome. Totally digging this.
  18. Holy shit, an M17? Niiiice.
  19. Cyber-biscuit
  20. If it works on the iPhone/iTouch, there's no reason it shouldn't work on the iPad.
  21. The new one (Heliocentric) is kind of bizarre. In a good way, but not for everyone. I like it when artists experiment outside of their comfort zone, and they definitely did on this one. Me: just finished the current (as fast as she puts them out, I can't call it new any more) Anneke, just started the new Auf der Maur/MadM. Loving both these albums a lot.
  22. Yes. It's barter-system-era/pre-monetary-era-type "buying".

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.