Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dusty Chalk

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dusty Chalk

  1. Russia stating openly that they are declaring war on NATO, gaslighting it as something other than it is https://apnews.com/article/nato-russia-nuclear-kaliningrad-hybrid-sabotage-2bd21dbaf9d67f5e2aada61e9ce8bf06
  2. Time Further Out Music on TIDALThe Dave Brubeck Quartet - Time Further OutListen to Time Further Out on TIDAL in exceptional sound quality, or on your choice of serviceCountdown: Time in Outer Space Music on TIDALThe Dave Brubeck Quartet - Countdown: Time In Outer SpaceListen to Countdown: Time In Outer Space on TIDAL in exceptional sound quality, or on your choice of serviceTime Changes Music on TIDALDave Brubeck - Time ChangesListen to Time Changes on TIDAL in exceptional sound quality, or on your choice of serviceTime In Music on TIDALDave Brubeck - Time InListen to Time In on TIDAL in exceptional sound quality, or on your choice of serviceTheir Last Time Out Music on TIDALThe Dave Brubeck Quartet - Their Last Time OutListen to Their Last Time Out on TIDAL in exceptional sound quality, or on your choice of serviceTime Outtakes Music on TIDALDave Brubeck - Time OuttakesListen to Time Outtakes on TIDAL in exceptional sound quality, or on your choice of service
  3. Nice center channel
  4. Gwar co-founder Chuck Varga, aka "The Sexecutioner" https://metalinjection.net/news/gwar-co-founder-chuck-varga-a-k-a-the-sexecutioner-dead-at-68
  5. Was: Wes Montgomery, Tequila (because what else would I start with?) Is: Wes Montgomery, Movin' Will be: Wes Montgomery, Bumpin' (I couldn't find those compendiums on Tidal, so just going to listen to a whole bunch of Wes Montgomery instead.)
  6. Nice! Just a suggestion: Sun Bear is my favourite Keith Jarrett bar none. Going to listen to those two Wes Montgomery compendiums (I need to discover him more). And this is possibly peak middle period Miles Davis: https://www.discogs.com/master/976004-The-Miles-Davis-Quintet-The-Legendary-Prestige-Quintet-Sessions It's like a superset of the G-droppin' albums: Cookin' Relaxin' Workin' and Steamin' And ... and ... and ... Sorry, I'm just excited for you, vicariously.
  7. new prog from PRR Pure Reason Revolution, Terrifying Angels https://insideoutmusic.bandcamp.com/album/terrifying-angels-24-bit-hd-audio
  8. Dusty Chalk replied to swt61's topic in Music
    Give me tasty over shred every day. My tastes are very close to Todd's -- though I'm not looking for feeling as much. What I'm looking for is much more abstract: evocativeness, musicality, lyricalness, melody...not sure what the right word is. David Gilmour is a good example. What he can do with a single bend... Tommy Emmanuel Okay, definitely do love me some tasty shredding: Rodrigo y Gabriela (especially Gabriela -- her playing is like a Michael Bay movie. I am reminded of that scene from the Spinal Tap guys where Nigel Tufnel talks about a video of one of his heroes (Beck?) being slowed down and it was still too fast) Robert Fripp and Adrian Belew (separately, but here's a two-fer video 16K views · 517 reactions | Robert Fripp, Adrian Belew, T...Robert Fripp, Adrian Belew, Tony Levin & Bill Bruford KING CRIMSON - Elephant Talk (1981)Can't find a video, but Marty Willson-Piper toured with just Steve Kilbey after the release of their band's, The Church's Sometime Anywhere where he played acoustic 12-string like a lead electric guitar. There was just something incredibly satisfying to watch a master guitarist translate the absolute fire, speed, and bite of an electric lead straight onto an acoustic instrument using nothing but pure technique and heavy attack. Tim Henson Recent discovery MaroMaro is fun https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4k1t1Misrk As is Khn de Poitrine
  9. Answering the question, how can a video be so sexy and simultaneously so tragic... And yes, the NSFW is very much in effect. Megalomania, by Aisles
  10. Yeah, I watched your video and read the lyrics, and then went seeking out the original studio version. Egad. Devastating.
  11. Condolences, Steve. You're a better person than I. I've totally blocked every Russian I know, including my sisters. And my ex, who isn't even Russian, but IS MAGA. Your welcoming part of your story is something that will never happen in my life, if I can help it. I don't ever want to have anything to do with those people ever again. I do wish I was stronger than that, but I ain't.
  12. Vienna Teng, Inland Territory Music on TIDALVienna Teng - Inland TerritoryListen to Inland Territory on TIDAL in exceptional sound quality, or on your choice of service(Super smooth transition from Camille, by the way.)
  13. 1 hour and 48 minutes of new Camille! Lots of vocal overdubs with minimal additional musical accompaniment. Music on TIDALCamille - The Sound of MilkListen to The Sound of Milk on TIDAL in exceptional sound quality, or on your choice of serviceUnholy carp, I recognized the bass from two decades ago.
  14. Yesterday I listened to a couple new hard rock releases: Playgrounded, A Flower to Water Villagers of Ioannina City, Venceremos Uncle Acid & the Deadbeats, Shapes of Midnight
  15. NPR editor and reporter (mostly culture and arts) Rose Friedman dies at 38 from cancer. Fuck cancer. NPREditor Rose Friedman, who helped shape NPR's cultural cov...Friedman was in her early 20s when she landed her first position as an editorial assistant at NPR. She became an editor and reporter, and a co-creator of the annual Books We Love reading guide.
  16. Autechre, Wolfgang Voigt's Gas, and Squarepusher mentioned by one of my heroes, Steven Wilson One of us one of us one of us
  17. First new cat species discovered in a hunnert years! https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdZki9zi3nc/
  18. https://share.google/aimode/XuoXG0MBco66eDvJK
  19. Happy birthday! (party favour noise)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.