Everything posted by Dusty Chalk
-
What did you do today?
So you're maxed out, right? That's pretty sweet right there. I feel fortunate if I get 50% (which I don't -- my employer does things differently -- if you're in the program at all, they match as much as they're going to). Me: wrote most of a report of my project of the last few months -- anticipating it being cut off and a new one started as of next week. I won't say I was almost done, but I really do wish I was a lot further than I am with my part.
-
What are you EATING right now?
Well, then it's a toss-up.
-
What are you EATING right now?
No salmonella == win!
-
Audeze LCD-2
I don't know what a tice is. And I still don't see why it would make a difference. Unless TICE means you're fat. Because the "angle of departure" should help not prevent anything (is that a triple negative?). Listen, I'm sure if you google "autofellatio", you'll find all types -- including whatever a full TICE is -- who have tried and (ahem) wait for it SUCCEEDed and no, that is one that I will NOT lemme google it for you. We should probably split this off into a different conversation so that the googlebots don't classify us as a pornographic site.
-
What did you do today?
- What are you EATING right now?
I do.- What are you EATING right now?
Looks yummy.- Audeze LCD-2
Incorrect, by a factor of three. In reverse order: (a) it wouldn't negate the ability to do that (might negate the ability to fuck oneself*, but I don't see why it would negate the ability to fold oneself like that); ( it wouldn't necessarily instigate a chubby (I wouldn't); and © we don't know that he/she/it doesn't have a chubby, it's kind of dark there. Now, given all that said -- those do kind of look like women's shoes. * Hard is hard; but soft is impossible.- Audeze LCD-2
Why are you guys so sure that that's a woman? Because she has long hair? Isn't that presumptuous?- CHROMA MD1
Yeah, but he built the amps himself, do you really think that's going to be a problem with these headphones?- Post what you're watching
Hey, fans of Community, did you know there are webisodes? Or (for those of us who use NoScript or flashblock or fucked up their linux kernel and can't otherwise figure out how to get the NBC.com videos to view) here: Hulu - Community: Pat Isakson Screws Up, Part 1 Hulu - Community: Pat Isakson Screws Up, Part 2 Hulu - Community: Greendale's First Straight A: Accessibility Hulu - Community: Greendale's Second Straight A: Affordability Hulu - Community: Greendale's Third & Fourth Straight A: Air Conditioning / Awesome New Friends Hulu - Community: Greendale's Final Straight A: A Lot of Classes- Post what you're watching
Hey, fans of Community, did you know there are webisodes? Or (for those of us who use NoScript or flashblock or fucked up their linux kernel and can't otherwise figure out how to get the NBC.com videos to view) here: Hulu - Community: Pat Isakson Screws Up, Part 1 Hulu - Community: Pat Isakson Screws Up, Part 2 Hulu - Community: Greendale's First Straight A: Accessibility Hulu - Community: Greendale's Second Straight A: Affordability Hulu - Community: Greendale's Third & Fourth Straight A: Air Conditioning / Awesome New Friends Hulu - Community: Greendale's Final Straight A: A Lot of Classes- Audeze LCD-2
- What did you do today?
- What are you listening to Part Two
Sounds like my cuppa tea, will check out.- Apple Tablet
That's pretty funny. I bet they have stuff for guns as well.- Post what you're watching
Moar Big Bang Theory -- very enjoyable show. Like the smart jokes and the nerd jokes more than the typical sitcom jokes, but still worthwhile.- Post what you're watching
Stop...hammertime?- slow forum
Amityville house for sale- What are you listening to Part Two
Me now this too. EDIT: Fucking awesome. Totally digging this.- Post the last thing you bought!
Holy shit, an M17? Niiiice.- Mobile Chat Room
- Mobile Chat Room
If it works on the iPhone/iTouch, there's no reason it shouldn't work on the iPad.- What are you listening to Part Two
The new one (Heliocentric) is kind of bizarre. In a good way, but not for everyone. I like it when artists experiment outside of their comfort zone, and they definitely did on this one. Me: just finished the current (as fast as she puts them out, I can't call it new any more) Anneke, just started the new Auf der Maur/MadM. Loving both these albums a lot.- Post the last thing you bought!
Yes. It's barter-system-era/pre-monetary-era-type "buying". - What are you EATING right now?
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.