Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dusty Chalk

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dusty Chalk

  1. Well, probably because you could learn a lot just by searching the forums, this question is very familiar. I mean, try searching on "best amp" or something. The fact that you didn't know whether or not the ES1 was still being made told me that (a) you had spent enough time searching to discover its existence, but ( not enough to get the whole story. So try just searching more.
  2. Interest just went up a notch.
  3. Dusty Chalk replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    Shoes flying off == double-plus-funneh.
  4. x2! x12! Alright, that was a typo, but I left it. How about the boomerang? Personal favorite: thermos -- it keeps hot things hot, and cold things cold -- how do it know?
  5. Seconded. Headamp is your best choice, if you know nothing about DIY and don't want to have to worry about quality control. I'm pretty sure there isn't any commercial alternative, although you could always commission someone to build it, but then you have to worry about quality control, hence the earlier statement. And: forever is a long time, I'll settle for a couple seconds.
  6. I don't think you understand cryotreatment, it doesn't stay cold. I think it's more along the lines of electrons prefer freeze-dried molecules.
  7. He bought Cats.
  8. Her bokeh are out of fokeh.
  9. Dusty Chalk replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    What?!?!? I forgot which side the tank was on, and I didn't feel like starting the car up again just to move it closer...
  10. I'm not sure it qualifies as "simple", though. Maybe simple to use, but certainly not simple internals...
  11. Damn! Thanks for the heads-up on this, I need to hurry up and get around to getting myself a pair of these...
  12. Dusty Chalk replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    When I watched Dollhouse last night on hulu, they used a 10? 15? second clip of that to advertise the Honda Civic with the tagline, "fun and functional". Of course, I immediately went looking for the video and didn't find it. So...thanks!
  13. Dusty Chalk replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
  14. Dusty Chalk replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    How Blair Witch Project would have gone if a cat were involved:
  15. Original(-ish) image Actually, I really like the pair of them.
  16. For you (I liked him, too):
  17. I mean, "You know what you doing!" I crack me up.
  18. I believe her bokeh are spokeh for.
  19. The piano -- just stuff a harp in a box, then add remote controlled hammers: Harpo Marx destroys a piano
  20. First of all -- cool idea, hadn't heard that one before, I might have to try it. Secondly -- is that really enough? Probably for most gear, but for gear that isn't, one might consider embedding a coin between two pieces of cut up mouse pad. Or maybe a coin on the side which receives the pointy part of the brass foot, and mousepadding on the floor or shelf side.
  21. From the FAQ: EDIT: Damnit, Al beat me!
  22. Dang, that is cute...and starting at only $299!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.