Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

grawk

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by grawk

  1. Maredsous Tripel
  2. grawk replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Miscellaneous
    that rocks
  3. westmalle tripel
  4. any successful person has failed more times than he or she can count
  5. There's no need to haze a MOT who's just here to tell people how to update existing products for free. I don't know that anyone here has one of those amps, but there's no harm in this information, I think.
  6. vietnamese iced coffee
  7. Always have a good set of screw backers
  8. La Trappe Isid'or Trappist Ale
  9. Unibroue Terrible
  10. Mikkeller Barrel-aged Black Hole Cognac barrel version
  11. well, to being a med student. No one actually expects crappy to ever leave school, do they?
  12. grawk replied to Knuckledragger's topic in Off Topic
    the poisonous bunghole spider!
  13. ok, I fixed that problem. Guests can no longer view profiles.
  14. New Belgium Brewing Company Fat Tire
  15. world wide stout
  16. anyone who promotes the predator is fair game, but I do like him.
  17. grawk replied to Knuckledragger's topic in Off Topic
    seems like it more than inspired it
  18. No, that was the "why I agreed with it"
  19. Obviously the manual doesn't say that, life does. Anyway, I stick by my recommendation, which is that you do what the manual suggests, and go TRS->rca. Apparently, marc doesn't agree.
  20. I didn't hint at shit, I posted what the manual suggested, and said why I agreed with it.
  21. there's no tone in text. You accused me of "hearing a couple of inches of cable". You are a big one for hinting that someone is wrong, and then waiting for an excuse to pounce. So stuff it, prick.
  22. reread that again and tell me who's being the jackass?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.