Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

grawk

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by grawk

  1. gallery and iweb are the main things I was worried about. Looks like those don't go away until next summer tho. You also lose keychain sync, and a few other things, but keychain sync has been a pain in my ass lately. I might go ahead and switch over soon.
  2. it's missing quite a few features, so I'm not planning on moving until I have to
  3. I'll take it to pm
  4. As a homeowner, you can get away with a commercial mower that's pretty old, because it won't have the duty cycle for you it had commercially. I've seen quite a few for less than the price of most riders on craigslist.
  5. how much is a lot? My walk behind is faster than most riders My lawn is pretty good size, and it doesn't take me 4 hrs.
  6. grawk replied to bhjazz's topic in Music
    why in the world would you want to upsample as you compress the files? As to the dac question, flac is decoded before it gets sent to the dac.
  7. You need to invest in a better mower. I love my used commercial walk behind, it'll mow through the thickest tallest grass like it's nothing.
  8. airport express doesn't require that you use a mac, or even itunes.
  9. cigar city maduro brown...my local store started stocking it, and it's cheaper than the decent local beers.
  10. I rarely harass the guy on the zamboni. Now the zebras...
  11. The Winnipeg Jets are officially back in the NHL, unfortunately they stole Tom's team to do it.
  12. what shelly suggests is what I'd suggest
  13. headphones can do it
  14. peach brandy was made by almost everyone I knew growing up. It was a southern tradition....of course, back then, peach brandy was moonshine with a peach floating in it in case the "revenooers" ever came to check.
  15. rittenhouse 25 sazerac. Damn good stuff.
  16. And hopefully verizon will unlock it for you for GSM use when you go overseas.
  17. I use one on my directv dvr for the same purpose
  18. I think more likely is they delayed based on the iphone 4s and not wanting to get lost in the shuffle. I think the "respect for steve jobs" thing is a PR cover story.
  19. I ordered 1 through AT&T too.
  20. So for the higher initial and similar monthly cost as an iphone 4s, you can carry 3 devices and generally have worse performance and less long term usability as software demands increase. I guess whatever floats your boat.
  21. Of course, if you're going to have a mobile phone anyway, the iphone 4s has a better processor, more memory, and you don't have to play games to get it connected to the internet when you're not near a wifi router.
  22. lte being irrelevant for the current phones I stream from pandora and turntable on my iphone a fair bit, and I've never come close to 2gb. But I do most of my listening in wifi range.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.