Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

grawk

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by grawk

  1. claritin is a good idea, it definitely feels like there's an allergy component to this. If I had 7-up I'd try bitters in 7-up. (and I do have agnostura, too...)
  2. grawk replied to Knuckledragger's topic in Off Topic
    http://www.fredflare.com/WHAT-S-NEW/Cat-DJ-Scratching-Deck/
  3. Time to revive this. Holy hell, I am.
  4. grawk replied to johnwmclean's topic in Headphones
    For an example of how to write a truthful review, see innerfidelity.com. If Tyll can do it, a random schmuck on head-fi can do it.
  5. I had another lucid/sazerac/bitters cocktail
  6. mine is a 4, not a 4S, btw.
  7. The only time battery life is ever an issue for me is when I spend all day in my data center, which has barely 1 bar coverage, sporatically. I've never had a phone survive that with enough power that I dont' need to plug it in on the drive home. I get about 200 emails a day, and have push email on, so my phone is always talking on the network.
  8. I bet the RIAA will do that for you, crap.
  9. it means I charge it every night, and never think about my battery life, with heavy use.
  10. Mine is great
  11. One of these, but with sazerac instead of vintage 21
  12. grawk replied to grawk's topic in Food and Drink
    that's a damn nice neighborhood, I get why you get mobbed
  13. grawk replied to grawk's topic in Food and Drink
    we had 3 groups. 2 of them were driven to my neighborhood. I had 2 bags of candy, and from what I can tell, I have most of both left, even after giving everyone huge handfuls (maybe 25 kids)
  14. 3 custom Christian Bros. hockey sticks
  15. more of my favorite IPA, burton baton
  16. grawk replied to grawk's topic in Food and Drink
    I used to trick or treat in apartment complexes. Was way easier, more people for the distance walked. The opposite extreme was trick or treating in fairbanks. Load the kids up on a sled, and put their costumes over the snow suits. Pull them door to door, about 5 houses in 2 hrs.
  17. it could be the lag is mental
  18. grawk replied to grawk's topic in Food and Drink
    I like that our trick or treaters are our neighbors. Of course, that's why I live in a really small town.
  19. grawk replied to grawk's topic in Food and Drink
    we get ~15
  20. grawk replied to Knuckledragger's topic in Off Topic
    rofl
  21. grawk posted a topic in Food and Drink
    A friend of mine in denver was telling me about his neighborhood tradition, and I thought it was a good one. Candy for the kids, shots for the parents. Just have a few shot glasses and a bottle of your favorite libation available for the parents who are walking around in the cold. It'll make their night!
  22. grawk replied to Salt Peanuts's topic in Off Topic
    Our power came back on just after noon. We have quite a few trees that are down, but luckily, our power came back before our food went bad. Good luck Salty.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.