Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

grawk

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by grawk

  1. Nope, Power Over Ethernet, like some wifi routers...
  2. it's powered via ethernet
  3. It's the new mac nano
  4. I'd go with either a mac mini or imac, personally. You've already made the mac jump with the MBP, may as well go all the way. As to mac not being as "fine tunable" as windows, I'll just say I think mac's at least as tuneable, it just doesn't require as much work to keep stable.
  5. They did!
  6. definitely good news mike. Dusty, I'd go with Gorm, in whatever combination of parts works for your space. Or Omar.
  7. My prayers, mike.
  8. nope, seafoam green
  9. I'd definitely be out at the RK50 price point.
  10. Painted the accent wall in my kitchen and living room.
  11. I love John Woo/CYF movies.
  12. 2 of these: in before the trademark lawsuit
  13. 2009 Fabre Montmayou Malbec Reserva Mendoza 12-bottle Case
  14. Brad Mehldau - Live in Marciac
  15. Dogfish Head - Olde School
  16. ikea has a good cheap one
  17. are you using the stock windows drivers?
  18. protocolo Spanish wine
  19. I wouldn't make that guess, not having any details...
  20. I'd bet the new one would be at least as capable.
  21. Rockstar Recovery Lemonade
  22. grawk replied to Edwood's topic in Miscellaneous
    Yes, I currently use my ipad for reading books borrowed from my library, using overdrive. I'd prefer to read it on my kindle, tho, generally. It's not the end of the world, just a preference.
  23. The smallest mbp has a lower res display than the mba, if that matters to you. It also doesn't have the better graphics chip. But it does have thunderbolt. Thing's a giant behemoth tho, compared to the air.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.