Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

grawk

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by grawk

  1. heh damn ipad
  2. grawk porter
  3. A blade mcx tandem rescue micro helicopter
  4. grawk replied to Phiaton8053's topic in Headphones
    I dunno, I'm pretty distracted at that point...
  5. It sucks to not get a job even when you don't want it, let alone when it's one you want. Having a job already doesn't help that part of it, it just makes it less stressful. Maybe they'll get over that issue eventually.
  6. Yah, I live in the boonies, but the maps are loaded in, and wherever there's traffic, there's coverage
  7. POI database? I actually use a gps app on my iphone, and traffic routing has saved me an hour of commute time a couple of different times.
  8. Given how cheap car gps units have gotten, wouldn't it be easier to just use a car gps for car, and that for what it's meant for?
  9. oh come on, the ipod did lossless in 2000
  10. grawk replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Off Topic
    exofficio underwear sale
  11. grawk replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Miscellaneous
    1200 looks safer
  12. 2006 rose mount mclaren vale gsm
  13. This is the upgrade for a cheapie one I got my daughter. I'm working my way up to the outside ones.
  14. Blade mcx mini rc helicopter
  15. grawk replied to Akathisia's topic in Headphones
    I've owned the ESW9s and had the ESW10s for an extended audition. I preferred the 9s, but thought the 10s were technically better headphones. If I was only going to own 1 pair of headphones, and didn't want IEMs, I'd get the ESW10s. Otherwise, I prefer the ESW9s because they're more euphonic.
  16. Oh come on, you're making this too easy. I bought a cell phone for my kid.
  17. 2009 crios de swana balbo malbec
  18. grawk replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Miscellaneous
    You're such a hipster
  19. Eagle rare perfect manhattan on the rocks
  20. No auto anything, but that's not really a big deal. It's a leica mount Jupiter 135 made in Russia rangefinder lens
  21. graffigna 2008 malbec
  22. I'm running a 135/4 prime on my nex5. If you have deep enough pockets, there's a world of spectacular glass available

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.