Everything posted by grawk
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
of course they can. Other members of the jury are free to flip out, of course.
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
Any jury selection team that lets you through would be fired immediately.
-
Post what you're watching
Damages Season 2
-
Which Cooking Are You?
dungeness crab and chicken and mozzarella ravioli
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
I'd never garnished my manhattan before, and I only have dry vermouth in the house.
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
blood orange manhattan eagle rare extra dry vermouth blood orange bitters maraschino cherry
-
nwavguy vs NuForce
I'd say that if the measurements show glaring technical problems for a device that sounds good, then the wrong things are being measured, and the reason for the review is masturbation.
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
Realistically, they already know you and what you're capable of. I think the interview is just a way to see how you mesh with the rest of the team. And maybe get a free lunch (for you and them)
-
nwavguy vs NuForce
If the objective quantitative and repeatable measurements don't result in a better listening experience, what's the point? Especially with a $129 dac.
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
good luck Jacob. I'm sure you'll do fine.
-
Apple Tablet
yes, ipad memory is good for the same things that ipod memory and hard disk space is good for. Applications, application data, music, and videos. The only difference between a 32gb ipad and a 64gb ipad is 32gb. No speed difference. Oh, the other difference is $100.
-
Apple Tablet
pedant dusty is pedantic
-
Which Cooking Are You?
cooking is the application of heat, but I was just giving you grief.
-
There's been an explosion at the Fukushima nuclear plant...
A volcano has erupted in SW japan now...
-
Deals
http://www.chronoshark.com/] Nice looking watch with a sapphire crystal for $100
-
Hey Head-Case, what's your bandwidth like?
I pay for 6, so I'm ok with that not being a real world result
-
Official Hockey Thread - 2010/2011 Edition
Hossa picked the wrong sport, he shoulda been an olympic diver.
- RIP Bear
-
Which Cooking Are You?
a salad and sushi, you guys are really getting into this "cooking" thing in a unique way
-
Official Hockey Thread - 2010/2011 Edition
the caps/hawks game was a great one, with a classic dirty goal to end OT
-
What are you EATING right now?
boudin links
-
Apple Tablet
twice the space
-
Post the last thing you bought!
2 of these shirts: All of the proceeds go to the salvation army for japan relief.
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
El Salvador Santa Rita Jasal
-
Apple Tablet
I could have purchased a 3g 64 yesterday for $500...