Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. Cool stuff Shelly! Knot Theory would be a nice name for a cocktail. Maybe Marc can cook something up. And congrat on closing on the house, Chris!
  2. Cocktail Kingdom packages arrived while I was gone. 2 julep cups, 2 bitters bottles, an ice pick/scribe/hammer, and a Lewis bag for smashing ice. I will be utilizing 4 of these items shortly, which will be memorialized elsewhere.
  3. It was alright, but I usually like Virgin more than I did on this trip. I had first class tickets and they had no lounge available on either end of the trip. I was on Airbus A320s and there is plenty of room but the seats do not have enough extension for a comfortable lounging position and weren't super comfortable in general. The flight attendant on the way out was better than on the way back, and neither of them was as constantly attentive as an American or United attendant at the front of the plane. These are all pretty picky and haughty, and I prefer coach on Virgin to coach on any other airline.
  4. juicy lucy indeed! looking awful tasty. Sierra Nevada Old Chico crystal wheat for me. It' hot here in Mayberry and this is refreshing but not particularly delicious.
  5. I thought of you when I chose it. Still sorry about the Remember the Maines last night. :/
  6. The Feelies -- Crazy Rhythms
  7. Bloody Mary on my way home. First of several, I imagine.
  8. I've seen it as Batch 2 but who knows...
  9. DFH 60 and fries. More work needs more fuel!
  10. Dinny, I have a few projects for you now that you are so techy AND handy! Stop by when you have a minute.
  11. Sorry, we already have a HeadCaser named Marc. Please try elsewhere, if you know what I mean.
  12. Turns out Marin high school teachers know how to party.
  13. I hope your dad is doing ok, Scott, and that you stay in the healthy half of the family. My mom had several minor strokes and recovered very well, Dusty. It sounds like your mom just needs some time to heal and regain strength. Continued good vibes in the direction of both of you. I helped Claire finish setting up her new classroom and installed the Decco and Epos speakers for the third consecutive year. This is a really nice room and now that she is full time maybe she can keep it.
  14. Koppi. It picks you while it hops you out! Pretty damn tasty. Maybe more coffee flavor will come through as it warms a bit.
  15. Ugh, it's an epidemic of parental health issues. My dad was in the ER for several hours tonight. He has had a blood clot issue in his left leg for years and takes blood thinners, wears some kind of weird sleeve sock, etc. There is a big family camping trip this weekend where most everyone but Claire and I and luckily my niece near my dad's house. She went to visit and he was rubbing his leg and saying it was hurting a bit. When she took a look, his leg was swollen to nearly double its size so they went to the ER. Once there, he admits it had been hurting for 4-5 days, blah blah blah. After a 45 minute ultrasound and other examinations, they cannot determine if he has a new clot or if it is the same old problem. The swelling went down quite a bit, and they let him go home, though, and he is in good spirits and complaining about the Giants' lack of hitting. Maybe that means he's doing well just like Vicki's dad. Ugh anyway.
  16. Nice Guy Jim strikes again! I received a surprise package today with a beautiful bottle of Blackwoods Gin inside and immediately made a couple of G&Ts and sat on the porch and toasted to your good health, my friend. Cheers!
  17. Sorry about your mom being in the hospital, Dusty. Wishing her well.
  18. Gloria Coleman Quartet featuring Pola Roberts -- Soul Sisters It might have been worthwhile to feature Grant Green too, but what the hell. I guess he ain't no soul sister.
  19. Good job with the vittles, Jeff, and with important liquid provisions, Knucks, Dan and Jim!
  20. Seems like the right time for an evening prayer to me. Jealous.
  21. Jack McDuff and Gene Ammons -- Brother Jack Meets The Boss

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.