Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. Pisco Sour party!
  2. That piper could fit a whole haggis in each cheek! And seemingly without any chin whatsoever, he might fit a wee one in his bottom lip.
  3. Must have had a fair amount already.
  4. I have told Todd about the latest development but he just may not be able to do anything too quickly. If he can match or beat the price and is able to arrange it soon, then Andy and I would like to give Todd the sale. Also, if we cannot get all 8 people committed by tomorrow, then we cannot take advantage of the current offer.
  5. I have lots of tickets and it is a long season. You should all get out here and go with me. Then, everyone else will be envious!
  6. Voltron replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Miscellaneous
    In the finance world, M is thousands and MM is millions. I guess Megamillions would be MMM.
  7. At the Giants vs A's game having a brat and a brew. Back to work before the end of the game but it's a nice lunch option.
  8. But that price is only $3732 according to a Google conversion. Is that right?
  9. The Idiot was too hoppy for Claire, so I had to drink it myself. Actually topped it off with a DFH Burton Baton, and liked the Idiot more.
  10. Voltron replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Miscellaneous
    Nope. Purely roll your own.
  11. Voltron replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Miscellaneous
    Those are Jeff's safe queens, duh. And yes, I earn a couple of these per day Sometimes there are a couple of dimes mixed in!
  12. Voltron replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Miscellaneous
    $1MM $1.5MM $4MM $25MM
  13. Peter Bjorn & John -- Gimme Some Broken Bells -- Meyrin Fields EP
  14. Sure thing. Hang out and post a little. Plus, all the best meets are planned over here now.
  15. I've gotten close to that point a few times...
  16. Damn, Jacob, that's too bad. I personally never believe in "sure things" but it still stings.
  17. And this is very solid too:
  18. Hope you've had a great day, Squire Doug, and that your evening is memorable if not remembered. Cheers!
  19. Yes, Haj, good thoughts headed your way.
  20. Firey Beer Brittle from Annette's Chocolates of Napa. Awesome stuff.
  21. I've only seen xlr connectors.
  22. Coronado Brewing Idiot IPA
  23. That fucking sucks, Shelly. I have 6-bottle shippers and would be happy to hook you up if you have an order of 4-6 bottles.
  24. We have one of those and you really need to be indoors to control it. Kinda limiting at my lame skill level.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.