Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. Have a good one Albert! And don't drink too much cheap tequila! Cheers!
  2. Looking very nice, Squire Doug. Enjoy! What is Humpty Dumpty, Nate?
  3. penetrated?
  4. Robyn Hitchcock and The Venus 3 -- Goodnight Oslo Really liking this album.
  5. It really does, doesn't it? Good lighting. That would be misery because that a good chunk of the booze budget right there! Looking forward to trying it out. Seems to get good ratings for such old an whiskey.
  6. Andrew Bird -- Armchair Apochrypha at 35K feet
  7. Then I guess we better hit the Brandy Library again!
  8. Flying back to NY.
  9. I thought you said it was good!
  10. Shipping this week.
  11. I am trying to calculate house costs now. Mike needs to let us know the cost of the car so we can chip in.
  12. Thank god he has his shirt on in that pic. I'm still trying to brain bleach his shirtless toothbrushing from Monday morning.
  13. Seeing pics just makes me want moar pics! GIVE ME MOAR PICS NOW SCOTTISH INTERNETS!!! Scott, your pics are great. I am so happy you took a picture of the creepy pool sign. And the matching guns and amps shot is classic.
  14. A mind is a terrible thing to lose. And keys.
  15. I would say it refused to drive those crap cans.
  16. Very cool! 40th Birthday present for yourself?
  17. Lordy, Lordy, Stretch is 40! I saw that form or announcement on a motel sign board down near DanJam and said I was going to use it from now on. Didn't realize it would fit in so soon! Have a fantastic birthday Andrew, skanks and all! Cheers!
  18. Voltron replied to Thaddy's topic in Music
    What color, greb?
  19. On the plane:
  20. I would skip artwork at this point unless it is very simple to implement by hand with a little paintbrush. They should have the printing capability pretty soon though. I am happy with the red color but I am going to ask them to re-do the glittery silver in black or just wait and see if they can print my actual design later. I am enjoying the hell out of the JH13s as I type on the plane. Kaki King is truly stunning on these things with the TTVJ portable amp, Vicki. Wow.
  21. Yeah, Doug, just ask one of your neighbors.
  22. Today? There were some on the counter, then Doug claimed one or more and then I don't know what happened. Helpful, no?
  23. They're magically resolving! Awesome pic, Justin. You should hang by the beach more often.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.