Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. I like it and just bought the deluxe version for my wife for her birthday. Need to listen more but it is definitely good.
  2. Basically sampling things on the iMod -> SR-71 -> JH|13 and then plan to substitute the Duet into the equation. Recently playing: Iron & Wine -- Woman King Kaki King -- Steamed Juicy Little Bun Kraftwerk -- Pocket Calculator, Numbers XTC -- Supidly Happy American Analog Set -- Know By Heart
  3. Oh, that sucks to miss out. I should hope you get a box set anyway, insider-man!
  4. Sounds like a massage parlor review.
  5. My assumption as well, but there was no pronunciation help (eye-gorst), Eedipiss.
  6. Alright, you final[l]y got it! Now, who the fuck are you?
  7. Voltron replied to Cankin's topic in Headphones
    I think it would say a lot about a person to know what they first think of when they hear the term "huge fatty." Is it: A. A boner B. A large woman / man or C. A big doobie I obviously thought of all three, but I think a joint was first.
  8. Right, it is. Correct, it is not.
  9. I wouldn't want him looking at me like that while driving.
  10. Apples In Stereo -- #1 Hits Explosion!
  11. Voltron replied to Cankin's topic in Headphones
    You really shouldn't have dragged them from the back your truck, Andy. Sheesh, how can you blame Todd/Grado?
  12. It's a bad week for Head-Case pets. Here's to hoping she finds her way back soon.
  13. I got that part, which is good, but what about delivery in October when you preordered a limited edition that is less limited and no longer available on 9/9?
  14. Look, look. It is kinda limited [by our level of greed], so just accept what you get when you get it. Got it?
  15. Send it back Shelly. They will send you the proper stuff and you will know everything is alright. I am sure that it is not fried--like grawk said, but why not get what you paid for and have the peace of mind?
  16. The Clash -- Sandinista!
  17. Eldar -- Virtue Guest appearances by Joshua Redman and Nicholas Payton. Good stuff.
  18. DESTROY EVERYTHING! That is cool. Will you have any more cast-off testers in the near future?
  19. Matt Pond PA -- Auri Sacra Fames
  20. I was sure that were in from prior leaked information, but congrats on hearing the official word Dr. Doug!
  21. Kinda like picture in picture. ^^ Tierney Sutton == Dancing in the Dark
  22. Thanks Pusher Man! Listening to Tierney Sutton through Amarra into the Luxman P-1. Sublime.
  23. NIN -- Ghosts I-IV
  24. How about after you removed your bowels?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.