PSB Makes Headphones. Active Noise Canceling Headphones.

The Monkey

I heard them at CES, and thought they sounded good.

These fucking noise cancelers need to be listened to in a very comparitive environment, however,

'cuz they all sound a little weird. I'm working on getting soe fucking Bose QC15s in here

and then comparing shit to that. The QC15 sounds pretty damned good to me.

And there's quite a few of them showing up.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm working on getting soe fucking Bose QC15s in here

and then comparing shit to that. The QC15 sounds pretty damned good to me.

And there's quite a few of them showing up.

I have a pair I won't need until July, if you need to borrow them.

Got it last fall of 2011. We were taking a cross country train trip and had just read your review (or maybe just a comment here?). Agree they sound awfully nice. First Bose product I've really liked. I got my neighbor to buy a pair for his wife, as she travels quite a bit. And convinced a friend they scale nicely, so she needed a Pico DAC Amp. :)

True, I wore them for hours on that train ride and they felt just great.

Kind of crazy that they wouldn't immediately give Tyll a demo pair, though. If there's one thing they're good at, it's marketing. And it was Tyll's word that sold a pair to me. Maybe they're afraid of a mediocre or bad review?

Edited by jvlgato

True, I wore them for hours on that train ride and they felt just great.

Kind of crazy that they wouldn't immediately give Tyll a demo pair, though. If there's one thing they're good at, it's marketing. And it was Tyll's word that sold a pair to me. Maybe they're afraid of a mediocre or bad review?

I got word back from them:

"In regards to your review requests, we receive many product inquiries and unfortunately cannot fulfill them all. We appreciate your interest, but are unable to support the request.

I’m happy to provide product information and images for these products, or others. Please let me know."

I sent them a bit of a huffy response. I told them numerous times that they'd get a favorable review, and they're already up on the Wall of Fame. WTF?

I may be PMing you for those QC15s, but I'll wait and see if they answer my second email. Maybe I should get a pair of QC3s to review...cuz they kinda suck.