CanLanta 2013 - May 4th - Atlanta, GA

MexicanDragon

i can probably make this.  i'll likely be in Florida, the week before, for Schneider Family Vacation (Emily's family goes on vacation every year, and takes the kids and spouses of kids with them), and Emily suggested that, since we were going to drive separately from the others anyway, that I drive up to Atlanta for the meet, and she just goes home with her parents.   is there a place i can crash?  i ain't gonna have a ton of cash...  i'll have knives and cookware with me (the Family vacation always rents a house, so that's the kinda stuff i will be traveling with), so i'm happy to cook in exchange for accommodations.

If I'm going I'll be driving down and getting a room. You would be more than welcome to crash. I can't at this time say I'm 100% but I'd say it's about 75% right now. If there is a room discount in the host hotel, that would be great. So we can keep this window open for now Jacob.

Make it happen, C-Jeezy!

OK, so it turns out I have a damn good tattoo artist friend in the area.  I've confirmed a good price for someone wanting a headphone-related tattoo!  Think about it and let me know.  :)

(Actually, I bet she could draw up an awesome MexicanDragon tattoo, complete with Maracas, sombrero, and Grados, perhaps?  That would rock for some JH13 artwork, no?)

**BRENT**

spoke with gf and she seemed excited at the prospect. i really wanted to make moa but finances didn't permit a cross country flight and room/board for the two of us. Atlanta is within driving distance so certainly doable. i checked and my all my finals end on 29th april and the classes I teach will have finals the following T/R so I am free for the weekend. Julie emailed her professors to find out when hers are (she is taking 2 online classes). If both of us are available I will start looking at hotels in the area. Is there a negotiated price for some hotel already? I faintly remember Trav mentioning something about the Mariott. I'd like to attend a meet before I start med school as I know once I start, I won't have time for anything. Hopefully this can work out. 

Hey Crap,

Trav is on a plane from SFO to ATL right now, but when he touches down he should see this.  He's trying to get a count of how many people will be needing a room, but he's planning on swinging by the hotel in person to work out a deal.  It'd be good to see you again, it's been a while, and the meet is shaping up to be pretty nice!

**BRENT**