Official Hockey Thread - 2013 Edition

skullguise

Matt Cooke gets a reputation call, though it was bad. Honestly surprised Marchand didn't get 5 and game too, even though it wasn't as bad as Cooke's.

Crosby showing some of his bitch streak; SO much talent but such an a-hole at times....

Looking forward to the next one!

Liked the Chicago game as well.....

Well done last night, Bryan and Mike, and all out of town sympathizers (self included), but I think Todd, Nate, Ian, Haj, and me will need some support to get the Bruins by the Pens tonight.  Not asking for much ...  here's my list:

- Dan:  cheer and scream loudly for the Pens (oops, forget that you are biologically incapable of that ... ok, cheer for the Bruins.

- All others: drink heavily, and chug when the Bruins do something good, abstain, and throw things at monitor if Pens score.  It's not a lot to ask ... ok, please.

Wow, I thought the list would be longer, but I think this will do it.

Hawks v Bruins for the Cup.  A boy can dream ...

I am going to do timesheets while watching the game and will try to comply.  I think you have made a grave error by asking Dan to cheer for the Bruins.  Please don't listen to him, Dan.

I am considering my drinking options, but should really keep some wits about me for a busy work week and clients who are just hitting their stride at this hour...

Go Bruins!