Official Hockey Thread - 2013 Edition

skullguise

Sharks tried their hearts out in the third, but it just wasn't happening.  They have nothing to be ashamed of.  This statement pretty much sums it up:

I agree. LA was just a better team. For SJ fans it's just tough because they usually make it to the post season but never win the cup. A few years ago, I decided to enjoy the season and not expect too much in the post season. It's less frustrating. 

Moving on, go Wings! 

It's on, then. Nothing better than walking up to the FFF tap and saying, "two Dreadnaughts, extra large, and put it on the guy who thought the Hawks would beat the Wings tab. Yeah, that handsome, in an international spy way, bald guy right there."

I live for this.

^ :D

Right now, both teams are playing well.  Good hockey to watch unless your team is playing.  It's anyone's game, and may just come down to a lucky shot at the right time.  What the heck happened to Filppula?  Wings need him.

Arrgh...just read that he was seen on crutches.  Not good if true.

Nice ... Do you kiss Deb with that mouth?

Oooooohhhhh - this just in ... We are tied.

Oops, sorry, Dan, didn't see your post. Yes, 5 Benjamin's to yell and scream for the Hawks to win. No let up, must be constant yelling and screaming till game end.

Edited by agile_one

Yeah, my team is the Bruins, and both of these are in the original six, so either good with me. Have friends and relatives loyal and local to both Wings and Hawks, so it's really no lose for me. Still, Imlike the Wings.

As I finish typing, Hawks were just denied go ahead goal. Crazy game with under 2 minutes in regulation.