Official Hockey Thread - 2013 Edition

skullguise

It was a blowout in the third, but I thought the Rangers were finally moving during the first and second.  The Nash goal was great, and had/has me worried that he found his game.

But, the Rangers were down 2-0 to the Caps, so I'm not counting any chickens.  One knows how that can work out...Toronto.

Ready for Tuesday.....

Bruins did blow it out, after some tense play.  Good game, but sorry Dinny is suffering.   :sadcat:

The Wings' win was very cool and I agree with V that it will be a fun series from here out.

Yeah, my heart breaks for poor Dinny (not).

Am glad Wings have asserted themselves, and would love to see that series go 7.

Brad Richards is old and slow.

The least of your worries, Dinny.  If you want old and slow, try Jagr

^ :D

Great game last night with the Penguins and Senators.  I stayed up way too late, but glad I did.  Another great game so far between the Wings and the evil Hawks.  Hoping the Wings can hang on through the 3rd, but it's an anything can happen game.  Howard's been stunning, and I'm loving the Wings defense.  Big hits all around.

Loved that game.  Next game is going to be even more intense, fast and physical.  Hawks now need to prove something as well as win.  Wings ain't going to let that happen without causing big problems.  This next game could be the best of the series.  

Though unlikely, I'd love to see a Bruins/Wings cup series.  That would be some seriously fun hockey. 

Loved that game.  Next game is going to be even more intense, fast and physical.  Hawks now need to prove something as well as win.  Wings ain't going to let that happen without causing big problems.  This next game could be the best of the series.  

Though unlikely, I'd love to see a Bruins/Wings cup series.  That would be some seriously fun hockey. 

Would LOVE to see a Bs-Wings final.  Agree somewhat unlikely, but one can dream.

I'd have preferred to see the Hawks win, but since Detroit is my second favorite team, I can just sit back and enjoy what is turning into a very intense series.

Glad you won't be heartbroken when the WIngs upset the Hawks and move on, Mike.   >:D

Not a bad spot to be in.  I don't think the Sharks have it in them to beat LA, but it will be an interesting game tonight.  If they flame out, then the Wings or Bruins will do.  :)

Go Sharks.

Well, the Sharks are starting off right.  

The Rangers are gone.  The Bruins were just far better the last two games, and if it hadn't been for Lundqvist, it would have been another blowout.  It will definitely take a miracle for NY to come through at this point.  I don't know if I was just tired, but I found this game boring compared to the last Bruins/Rangers game and the last Wings/Hawks game....and even the beginning of the this Sharks/Kings one.