The Schiit Audio Version Of A Leather Company

roadtonowhere08

No, the pants are not tight at all - hate tight pants.  Like I said, the wallet I have is a bit large but flat.  Standing up and sitting down would rip the seam where the pocket meets the pants.  That and I don't want to be sitting on anything when I sit down.

Yep, just tried it - damn near ripped my seam.  How the fuck can you sit on a wallet?  That's really annoying.

Sorry for the  :doghuh:  post.  Oh well.  I seem to have killed my own thread  ;D

Edited by roadtonowhere08

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got the 1.5" Tow Belt and large bifold wallet yesterday, both in chestnut. I tend to really tear up belts for some reason, rarely do they last me more than a year, I don't know if that's normal or not. Just looking at and handling the Tow Belt it is hard to imagine to this tearing up anytime soon. Super thick, feels real high quality, no shocker there. I'm thinking eventually I'll buy another one in black and then just have two belts and they will be all the belts I'll ever need.

The large bifold is also great. It's pretty big. To compare to something else you keep in your pocket, think about 1.5" wider than your average smartphone, but slightly shorter. I'm a side pocket wallet guy and it fits in my pocket just fine, easy to pull out too. The slots for the credit cards are reeeeaaaal tight but I understand they will loosen up over time. Note that this wallet has a hole in the corner crease so it is not appropriate for keeping change in. I've always carried a trifold wallet but I liked the look of the bifold saddleback better than the trifold. I think I made the right choice.

The chestnut looks great. I always worry chestnut will look too red, but it is brown through and through. I have to avoid red because I cannot risk being mistaken as an Alabama fan. It is important that I minimize the amount of roll tides I hear in my life.

I'm gunna have to start saving my pennies because I've got to own one of those Utility Duffels. Pretty sure that's how they get you. You come for the belts and the wallets, and six months later you leave with a Leather Suitcase.

Want.  Want eleven-hundred-dollar briefcase.  Want.

:sadcat:

No, seriously, I bet you're right.

Haha I know right? and you know that thing is impractical and heavy as hell. 

But that dark coffee brown one looks like something you'd store a doomsday device in during a steampunk novel. badass.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...