Hi.

thaddeussmith

High ABV and high % of hops certainly make me happy. Through the course of my 20's (i'm 31) I've managed to try about 250+ beers. I never had the foresight to catalogue them, and often times was too inebriated to have it even matter. If I were to order my type preferences it would likely be IPA, Stout, Belgian Tripel, and everything else.

Nate: either you are giving thad and/or Astro one last warning or you are telling luvdunhill and myself to stfu.  If the former, I guess you are going easy on them; if the latter, I'd say that's very uncharacteristic of this place, what with the frequent use of "cunt" and all of its derivatives and many other such colorful terms thrown about at newbs who act like idiots.

If you do not like the thread, cool, but this thread is not a whole lot different than a plethora of others in the past.

Either way, I'll bow out.

Then you have not really paid attention.  This place is not a club full of uppity hipsters.  If you have something to say, by all means say it.  Just be aware that if it is a lame rehash of Head-fi drivel or you are suffering from sociopathic tendencies, you will be mocked and perhaps banned.

It's been a while since I read the welcome PM, but I'll sum it up for you:  if you walk into a bar full of people who know each other to some degree, you do not just start talking like you are one of them.  Observe, get a lay of the land, find out what people like and what sets them off, and then you can jump right in.

It sounds hard, but it isn't.

Ball is in your court  :popcorn:

Edited by roadtonowhere08