2018 PCB Group Buy with TKD pots

sbelyo

Hi All..

I accidentally deleted the old thread just now, whoops!  Can everyone post the boards they want here in this thread as I start over.  I'll also inquire about pots from TKD through a US distributor.

This was the old spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Z1L3MQuuY4ZTUyPQb1qBmVJp8MtC7qEzBUui3z5dFrQ/edit#gid=0

Attached are all the boards except the unbalanced to balanced tube bottom mount

Bridge_Vert.zip

cfp2hmt.zip

circlotronhvpowersinglenewver3swt.zip

goldenreference6d.zip

grhv100v.zip

kgbhver6sbipolar.zip

kgsshvpssicfetsinglenewleftfatsws.zip

kgsshvpssicfetsinglenewrightfatsws.zip

TKD 4CP 3 pot final.zip

THAT340- SOT23.zip

that340.zip

THAT340-J109-K389-JFET.zip

that340lsk.zip

SuperSymmetryDynalo-TDK-v1-5.zip

ubaltoblatubeschem2.zip

gg.zip

kgsshvcarbonv6ground2.zip

Edited by sbelyo
  • Like 1

Don’t forget CFP2. Also, I would like a GRLV version that supports multiple outputs, SiC rectifier diodes, and larger (30mm min, 35mm great) caps. I don’t think this has been laid out yet (close). Props for supporting both Phoenix 5.08mm and Molex KK 2.54mm connectors on the outputs. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In talking with cspirou (sp?), you may want to rethink the 3 oz. copper on the mini board. Kerry’s prototype was done using 1 oz. copper and he didn’t think it needed heavier. The 3 oz. boards aren’t much fun to solder on, particularly when you consider that the majority of the pins on the regulators go to ground. Just sayin’

So which boards are you considering in this group buy?  All that are listed in the spreadsheet, or just some of them?  

I’ll include any board you want. I just put the old spreadsheet up there so I didn’t lose it. I’ll edit it later today

Spreadsheet is now open...  Fill in your ID and amounts

So far it's just the boards that have been mentioned above.  Pay no attention to the copper and thickness for now, I'll adjust it.  Feel free to post what you want here.

I'll add a spot for TKD pots once I talk to the distributor.  The Dynalo mini board uses 4CP-601 10K with audio taper.  Does anyone want another model?

Probably not much interest to most here, but can you ask the distributor if they have motorized versions of the 600/2500? Or just let me know what US distributor you are using. The distributors on the TKD website seem long out of date. They have Song Huei listed as a Taiwan distributor, so I emailed them and they said they don't sell TKDs. Sellmark is listed in the US and it doesn't even seem like it's operating anymore. 

Probably not much interest to most here, but can you ask the distributor if they have motorized versions of the 600/2500? Or just let me know what US distributor you are using. The distributors on the TKD website seem long out of date. They have Song Huei listed as a Taiwan distributor, so I emailed them and they said they don't sell TKDs. Sellmark is listed in the US and it doesn't even seem like it's operating anymore. 

I was going to contact sellmark. Last email I have from them is in 2016. Are there others?

1 hour ago, sbelyo said:

I was going to contact sellmark. Last email I have from them is in 2016. Are there others?

In that case, maybe they are still operational? All I know is I can't find a website and SH is a dead end, did not actually try emailing sellmark. pcx seems to sell 2 channel TKDs, maybe they can order some 4 gangs?