Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

buggy.jpg

(auction picture)

RC10B3 on Ebay for $49

It looks a little better without all of that dirt. >:D

IMG_1960.jpg

And to save me from posting a reply in the what was the last thing you made thread:

I made the seller very mad when I posted negative feedback. :P

The asshat charged $19 shipping and the actual postage was $8

buggy.jpg

(auction picture)

RC10B3 on Ebay for $49

It looks a little better without all of that dirt. >:D

IMG_1960.jpg

And to save me from posting a reply in the what was the last thing you made thread:

I made the seller very mad when I posted negative feedback. :P

The asshat charged $19 shipping and the actual postage was $8

They look pretty cool. I haven't owned an RC car, but I wouldn't mind one day having one.

What did you think of the 120? I have a friend that's always urging to me try it, but when ever he comes down from RI he never brings it :P

It's bit too hoppy and flavor is too overwhelming for me. It's more or less or uber 90 min IPA. Personally, I like the 90 min much better and 120 min really isn't worth trouble of obtaining it (they only come in single bottle and aren't released that regularly).

I miss in and out burger :(. I like the burger animal style, and I like the fries animal style too sometimes.

I like animal style burgers, but oscillate between the original with onions too.

I never figured on a better fast food burger than in n out. Double double ftw. But then I found 5 guys. No contest.

yeah in-n-out is a fine burger. if you come to Santa Monica you should check out Father's Office, great beers and my favorite burgers and fries, though, they are on the gourmet side.

need to try five guys (sounds nasty at least the way it comes out--again yuk) :-\

I like animal style burgers, but oscillate between the original with onions too.

yeah in-n-out is a fine burger. if you come to Santa Monica you should check out Father's Office, great beers and my favorite burgers and fries, though, they are on the gourmet side.

need to try five guys (sounds nasty at least the way it comes out--again yuk) :-\

Now that my friend in santa monica has passed on, I doubt I'll come back out. No draw for me honestly. You can keep california til it falls into the ocean.