Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Just picked up a large 4-shot mocha with a half-shot of coconut.

Noteworthy because they changed the cup sizes, and no more jumbo. Well, the jumbo size is now called a large. Made ordering harder than it should be. There was a reason I was buying caffeine... I can't think straight until I've had it, and processing a fundamental shift in my ordering before having any caffeine is asking an awful lot!

Modest Mouse - We Were Dead Before the Ship Sank on vinyl. I just gave up trying to get it from Newbury Comics, they've canceled my order 3 separate times, and I think the first time I ordered it was many months ago :(

So I just bought it off ebay. I really love this album, I hope Johnny Marr remains a staple of Modest Mouse.

do we know if this will be a ps3 or 360 release? I bought (actually my then girlfriend bought me) a PS/2 just for San Andreas. GTA is like, the greatest series ever in the world.

It's coming out for PS3 and 360 (and presumably the PC at a later date). But right now they're saying only the 360 version will have the exclusive downloadable content.

GTA SA was really fun. I wasted so much time sky diving :D And I really liked the size of the world.

It's coming out for PS3 and 360 (and presumably the PC at a later date). But right now they're saying only the 360 version will have the exclusive downloadable content.

GTA SA was really fun. I wasted so much time sky diving :D And I really liked the size of the world.

actually what I love doing is trying to get 100% by following a walkthrough on gamefaqs. Get all the packages, camera shots, etc. I did manage to pull this off in Vice City, but in SA I could never beat the races. :(

I loved the bike challenges though. ;D

actually what I love doing is trying to get 100% by following a walkthrough on gamefaqs. Get all the packages, camera shots, etc. I did manage to pull this off in Vice City, but in SA I could never beat the races. :(

I loved the bike challenges though. ;D

I could never 100% any GTA game, too much stuff to do :D

I did try and find all the packages in Vice City so I could unlock the tank. I followed a walk through to a T and on the last package it was only 99! (I started using the guide after I'd already found a bunch on my own, so once I checked every spot where the guide described it if I didn't find it I moved on...I guess I missed one :( )

I could never 100% any GTA game, too much stuff to do :D

I did try and find all the packages in Vice City so I could unlock the tank. I followed a walk through to a T and on the last package it was only 99! (I started using the guide after I'd already found a bunch on my own, so once I checked every spot where the guide described it if I didn't find it I moved on...I guess I missed one :( )

IMO, the one spot where Vice City outdid SA was the music. The 80s cocaine music made the game seem more surreal and fantastical, and thus more immersive. For some reason I got tired of the SA music pretty quickly, even though I liked a lot of it (the early 90s grunge and the gangsta rap were great).

IMO, the one spot where Vice City outdid SA was the music. The 80s cocaine music made the game seem more surreal and fantastical, and thus more immersive. For some reason I got tired of the SA music pretty quickly, even though I liked a lot of it (the early 90s grunge and the gangsta rap were great).

Ah the music was the worst part of VC for me :P

I don't actually think the music is that great in any of the GTA games (GTA3's rap station was sweet, mostly original just for the game; Royce Da 5'9 ftw). But I really enjoy the commercials and talk radio.

I guess I should give GTA a try now that I have a PS2 again, eh?

Yeah all 3 games are fun, and I think they have them all packaged together for really cheap.